All hotels in Kobe, Japan

Awesome vibe
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
10.0Exceptional"Luxury by the Harbor"
It was a wonderful experience. When we walked toward the hotel we felt instantly refreshed at how pleasant and lovely everything was. The staff was extremely professional and helpful. The room made the perfect escape to relax and enjoy the holiday with an amazing view of the harbor. We wished we could have stayed longer.
Other trip Apr 3, 2018
us
10.0Exceptional"Very nice first class hotel."
We really like this hotel and book it every year. Overall, it is pretty good. I love the free movies, the handy guide in the room, the spacious room and the full suite of amneties they shower you with. My personal experience with the staff has been a little inconsistent at times, but nothing major. And we've had problems with small things like water pressure and heating (as in there is no way to adjust the heating in winter, something I would expect a first class hotel to have.)
Verified Orbitz guest review
Other trip Dec 28, 2017
Neal
us
10.0Exceptional"Nice view of harborland at the hotel"
Nice jacuzzi with beautiful view especeally night view of kobe harborland perfect, morning breakfast at the room is excellent 😍😍😍maybe these november hopefully I check in again at La Suite Harborland👍👍👍
Other trip Apr 10, 2017
10.0Exceptional"Great place!"
Wonderful hotel. We had a beautiful very large room facing the ocean with an additional Japanese-style area for my daughter. Friendly and helpful staff. Outstanding ocean-front bar. Will stay in this hotel again next time we are in Kobe.
Other trip Aug 31, 2016
us
10.0Exceptional"Over the top. "
When the bellman opened the door I was speechless. I had to look at my reservation to calm my fears that I had booked a $2000/night room and not a $200/night room. The size, the furniture quality, the amenities, the dressing room, the slippers, the Japanese shower and tub... on and on. Everything was first class and such a lovely place to spend a few days. I hope I can return one day.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
us
8.0Very Good"fantastic but service left a bit to be desired"
I only have great things to say about every aspect of this property except for the service. Our first interaction with staff was upon arrival and my gf and I were both feeling less than welcome. The staff talked down to my girlfriend, asking over and over again if we knew we were in the right place and that this was a 5 star hotel. This was the first hotel during our trip where staff behaved anything less than super welcoming...other hotels included Andaz tokyo, Grand hyatt tokyo, ritz carlton osaka. at check-in, the staff tried to increase my room rate by a whopping 50% because we were two people instead of one. I checked on expedia again and confirmed that room rates were the same for one and two occupancy. I denied the staffs attempt at increasing my rate by 190,000 yen, telling them that it was only me staying there and my girlfriend would leave after some time. We then had to keep our heads down because the staff kept calling and asking when she would leave. I would stay there again but i was indeed a bit disappointed by the service quality.
Romance trip Nov 19, 2015
10.0Exceptional
The best hotel stay ever!!!!
Family trip Aug 18, 2015
us

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

10.0Exceptional"Perfectly comfortable "
This was the second stay there and as it was my best favorite hotel in Kobe, I had been looking forward to it. The room that I choiced was perfectly comfortable with the terrace and the big jacuzzi. My husband was also really enjoyed the stay. We both ordered Japanese style breakfast and it looked beautiful and delicious. I’d like to stay at least 3 nights the next time to get relaxed myself again.
2 night trip May 29, 2018
Aiko
ie
10.0Exceptional"Convenient starting point for our Japan holiday "
A quick ferry ride from Osaka KIX airport to the quiet harbour area of Kobe. Good base from which to explore out to Himegi Castle and the Koko-en garden. Also the Takenaka Carpentry Museum, and the Herb Garden from Shin-Kobe station. The Hikari Shinkansen provided rapid transport to Kyoto for the next part of our vacation.
Other trip Apr 14, 2018
10.0Exceptional"Very enjoyable stay"
This was my 2nd time staying at La Suite Kobe. This time the room was at the corner which had 2 connecting balcony, one overlooking the Kobe a Tower and the other overlooking the shopping arcades including Mosaic and Umie, etc. We also took the Kobe Concerto Cruise which is within a few minutes walk from the hotel
1 night trip Mar 27, 2018
Chi Hung
10.0Exceptional"Kobe beef"
Other trip Mar 31, 2018
sg
10.0Exceptional"comfortable and spacious"
The room was big, clean and very comfortable. The service was also very good. We didn't need queuing up at the front desk for check-in and check-out. Once we entered the greeting hall, hotel staff would proactively approach and lead us to sit at one of the front desk to complete the check in and out process. The breakfast was also very good, in particular the bread basket. The location of the hotel is good for those who would like quiet and scenery views as it is situated next to the Kobe tower and port. However, it is a bit away from city centre, still, it is about 15 min to the shopping and eating centres
1 night trip Dec 7, 2017
10.0Exceptional"superb n excellent"
very enjoyable
2 night trip Nov 30, 2017
good
as
10.0Exceptional"Brilliant Beautiful Exceptional You get the idea"
I have a new favorite hotel in Kobe. Amazing. Room Beautiful, Service Exceptional, Breakfast Fantastic, My only regret I could not stay longer
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2017
A John
fantastic best ever
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2017
norma
au
10.0Exceptional"Excellent rooms, surely will back"
Excellent rooms, big, comfortable, elegant. The bathroom is seaview with jacuzzi. 2-sided balcony. Helpful staffs. Will stay more nights next time. And will try the in hotel restaurant since price is good.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2017
Wai Yin
as
8.0Very Good"Excellent waterfront location"
Did not expect the degree of luxury offered. This hotel was expensive, but worth it.
Other trip Nov 21, 2016
10.0Exceptional"Nice"
Excellent hotel with nice habour view. However it is a bit walk from the central station.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
DI
au
10.0Exceptional"Amazing boutique hotel in Harbourland area"
10 minute ride from the Sannomiya station, the hotel is located right at the Harbourland and next to the Mosaic mall. Our room was huge. We got allocated to the room at the end of the hallway. The moment you entered you have a large space leading into the room. There is a small balcony hidden underneath a door here. As you enter the room the huge bathroom is on your left. You can close the door behind where you walk in so the front door area is separated from the living/bedroom area. Heading into the room you have a small living area with sofa to your left and next to it is a huge king size bed. The balcony is large and wide offering unobstructed views of the Kobe tower and the ferris wheel. We were greeted and also asked to choose a gift from a selection of three as a welcome gift. Parking is not free and will be 1,000JPY overnight but you will have to exchange for a ticket at the concierge so you won't be charged at the gate as you head out of the car park. Bathroom amenities were very inclusive. The shower and bath area is ridiculously large. It offers both the more traditional type with the wooden bucket in the shower area and also a large jacuzzi bath tub. The large TV in the room has a lot of functions and quite a few free movies you can play on demand to get through your night.
Romance trip Sep 3, 2015
as

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

駅から遠いですが海沿いで環境は良いです
1 night trip Jun 28, 2018
10.0Exceptional
직원들이 정말 친절합니다 서비스적인부분에ㅅㅓ 만족하고 밤에 테라스에서 보이는뷰가 만족스럽습니다 고베역까지 걸어서 15분정도 소요되어서 캐리어를 끌고 오기는 무리가있고 택시를 탑승해야하는 불편이 있습니다
1 night trip Jun 11, 2018
10.0Exceptional
格式の高さに対してとてもアットホームな感じのホテルで気に入りました。 ホテルズドットコムでスタンダードの部屋(70㎡)しか予約できず、ホテルでスイートに変更しました。スイートルームはSPAが無料で使えましたが、スタンダードの部屋でも無料で使えるようにした方が良いなと思いました。あとは申し分のないホテルだと思います。
1 night trip May 30, 2018
YOKO
jp
10.0Exceptional"I love it! "
This could easily be the best hotel in Japan i ever stayed with this per night rate!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2018
Ke Fei
10.0Exceptional"海外旅行気分"
ヨーロッパのホテルに滞在したような気分を味わえました。美味しいパンが沢山食べられる朝食と潮風が気持ち良いテラス付きの部屋、従業員の方の接客も温かくが最高です! アメニティグッズも沢山頂きました。2歳児が同伴でしたがキッズの対応もバッチリ。広いお部屋ではしゃいで大きなベッドでぐっすり寝てご機嫌!アンパンマンミュージアムも歩いてすぐ。子供がとくに喜びました。 また泊まりたいです。
Other trip Apr 17, 2018
soleil
jp
10.0Exceptional"계속 머무르고 싶은 호텔입니다."
앞전 여행에서 우연히 지나가다가 너무 예뻐서 다음엔 꼭 예약해봐야 겠다 하고 나서 이용하게 된 호텔이었습니다. 호텔 내, 외부 정말 예쁘고 청결하며, 직원분들도 친절하시고 서비스도 만족하였구요, 호텔에서 바라보는 뷰 또한 아름다웠습니다.고베에 머무를 일 있으면 또 머무를 의사 100%입니다.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2018
MYUNGKYUNG
10.0Exceptional"快適でした"
以前神戸に来た時にホテルを見て泊ま りたいと思い、今回宿泊しました。 思っていた以上にお安く泊まれ、ホテルも素敵でした。 9階のエグゼクティブフロア。オーシャンビューのジャグジーはとても広くて快適でした。 ベランダも広くて快適。 ベランダから他の部屋のジャグジー見えるのがびっくりでしたが… 女性は無料のスパがあり、利用しました。部屋からバスローブでスパまで行けるのでビックリでした。ドキドキでしたが部屋の隣の専用エレベーターなので誰にも会わずに行けるので安心です。 朝の朝食のパンがとても美味しかったです静かにゆっくりと食事出来、本当に素敵な時間でした。 従業員の方々の対応も良かったです。 横浜みなとみらいの色々ホテルは泊まってますが1番お気に入りになりました。 又、是非泊まりたいと思います。
Other trip Mar 28, 2018
ソラシド
10.0Exceptional"好值得一住既酒店. 真心推介."
酒店大堂好靚, 好高級, 客服好好笑容 房間裏面很大, 有按摩池可以對住神戶海景,夜晚景色更美麗! 米芝蓮早餐 有西式和日式選擇 , 佢出名是西式。 今次還預約了他們的 strawberry high tea 非常之正 打卡必選 一分錢一分貨,下次再來神戶都會選擇再住
Other trip Mar 27, 2018
10.0Exceptional"朝食が美味しい‼︎"
快適な時間を過ごす事が出来ました‼︎お部屋はアロマの香りとクラッシックが流れていてとってもリラックスでき、朝食のパンが美味しかったです♪和食も美味しそうだったので次回オーダーしてみようかな^_^
Other trip Mar 25, 2018
ベリー
10.0Exceptional"港に面した最高のロケーションのホテル"
夜遅くチェックインしたのですが、丁寧にご案内いただきました。加湿器やアロマも入れていただき、気配りをしていただきました。 客室もきれいで値段の折り合いさえつけば定宿にしたいと思いました。
Other trip Mar 23, 2018
ぽんちゃん
快適に過ごせました。
mh
10.0Exceptional"キレイな夜景の見えるホテル"
玄関を入った瞬間から贅沢な気持ちになれ、部屋の雰囲気、豪華さもすごかったです。 特別な日に是非おすすめのホテルでした。
Mickey
10.0Exceptional"落ち着いたホテル"
海外のリゾートホテルと比べて日本のホテルにあまり良い印象がなかったのですが、ホテル ラ・スイート神戸ハーバーランドさんはとても良かったです。全体的に少しこじんまりしているのは仕方ないとして、部屋は充分広く清潔で快適でした。従業員さんも皆さんとても親切かつプロフェッショナルな雰囲気で好印象でした。また神戸に行く機会があったら是非利用させていただきたいです。
しろたん
8.0Very Good"快適"
当予約サイトでお値打ちなプランで予約しましたが、眺望も良く、お風呂も広く、お部屋も素敵でした。朝食も500円追加すれば、お部屋でもいただけるのでゆっくり過ごせてリフレッシュできました。スパも利用しましたが、丁寧でくつろげました。 また来たいです。
Other trip Mar 13, 2018
まいこ
10.0Exceptional
這次住了兩個晚上 是一次非常愉快的經驗 飯店不是很大 所以並沒有客人在大廳為了辦房間而浪費太多時間 且服務人員很細心替我安排了旅遊交通行程及預約 早餐也非常滿意 並不是自己去拿取的 而是全部套餐型式 好吃整體來說很舒服 唯一美中不足是工作人員 除了日文以外 只有英文對話 如果不是日文及英文懂的人或許會花一些時間溝通
2 night trip Mar 5, 2018
環境很優雅的飯店,很適合度假放鬆
1 night trip Feb 15, 2018
Man-chun
8.0Very Good"広くて快適"
何せ、部屋が広くて豪華なので、寛ぎたい時に使用します。サービスの質は人手不足からなのか、かなり低下しており、チェックイン・アウトに10分以上待たされたり、ルームサービスで氷を持って来るのに30分、などなど、サービスレベルはアパホテル並みかな。笑 ま、それでも、設備の良さを考えると、一流ホテルのサービスさえ期待しなければ、十分に素晴らしい。
Other trip Jan 26, 2018
ひで
10.0Exceptional
nice harbor view from hotel rooms. great neighborhood with shopping malls and restaurants.
Other trip Jan 26, 2018
frank
10.0Exceptional"口コミ通りでした"
多くの口コミ通りで部屋は最高です。特にコーナールームをお勧めします。部屋がとにかく広く、バルコニーは2方向に繋がっていて、そこから見る港は旅の最高の思い出になると思います。また窓のレースと遮光カーテンは共に開け閉めの自動ボタンが付いていたり、何と和室まで完備。今までに泊まったホテルで一番良い部屋です。今度大阪やUSJに来る際もまた同じ部屋を、リクエストすら予定です。
Other trip Jan 18, 2018
カネコ
10.0Exceptional"高層ではないがとてもいいホテルです。"
ホテルはもちろん素晴らしいですが、スタッフの方々の対応も素晴らしかったです。 プレゼントも適切な場所に配置して頂きありがとうございました。 お風呂もベランダも素晴らしい景色でした。
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2017
10.0Exceptional"快適なホテル"
約一か月かけて日本旅行を楽しまれる、弊社のお客様のために予約を入れました。 お客様より、以下コメントを頂きました。 The hotel we are staying at is very nice. Thank you for choosing it. Today we warmed in Kobe the entire day. We visited a small magnificent garden where they had a display of Christmas. Extremely beautiful. とのことで、神戸観光も楽しまれたようです。ありがとうございました。
Other trip Nov 22, 2017
P. M
10.0Exceptional"고베 최고의 호텔이네요."
여자친구와 오사카 여행을 계획하고 2틀은 난바쪽에서 지내고 마지막날 밤은 고베 라 스위트 하버랜드 호텔에서 보냈는데. 고베역에서 내리면 쇼핑센터로 이어져있는 길을 따라 걷다보면 멋진 항구와 고베타워가 보이고 바로 옆에 호텔이 있습니다. 저녁에 슬리퍼만 신고 잠깐 나와서 산책하고 들어가 잠을 자도 될 만큼 가깝구요. 저녁보다 아침에 더 예쁜 호텔 입니다. 최고의 추억을 만들고 갑니다. 그리고 조식도 깔끔하고 다양해서 맛있게 먹고 갑니다.
Other trip Nov 5, 2017
Ballantine
8.0Very Good"ハード面は充実。だがソフト面で他の同等クラスホテルの足元にも及ばない"
部屋からの景観もよく室内設備も充実したホテル。 近年定番になっているリラックスできる大型ソファはない、コーヒーが未だにパックものだとか不足部分もありますが、大きなバスタブで旅の疲れを癒すことができ、そこそこ快適に過ごせます。 ただ大阪京都都心部にある同クラスのホテルに比べ格調の高さに欠け、一流ホテルに滞在している高揚感が感じられない。 ホテルで優雅で洗練された時間を過ごしているというよりは綺麗めなマンションに遊びに来たという感じです。 スマートで聡明、本当の意味での頭の回転のいい優秀なスタッフがいないことが一因でしょうか。 レストランに一流のシェフやパティシエが在籍しない。ここで是非食事をしたいとも思わせるような魅力的なメニューがない。 朝食は質・量・種類、全てにおいてこのクラスのホテルに見合わず貧相すぎます。大阪リッツやインターコンチ、コンラッドなどの現代人の需要に沿う品揃えサービス提供の仕方空間演出など、ホテルの朝食の本当の優雅さを見習ってほしいですね。
Other trip Oct 31, 2017
yuka
非常滿意
2 night trip Oct 4, 2017
tw
8.0Very Good"Very moving "
I had them upgrade a room because there was a vacancy But The hotel staff are looked like restless
Other trip Sep 11, 2017
maumi
10.0Exceptional"とっても快適なホテルでしたので、改善してほしいバスとルームサービスがあります"
テレビが3つもついていて感動しました。ベランダからの景色に癒されました。朝のティーをベランダでとってもおいしくいただきました。お部屋の一厘のバラも粋な感じです。 ジャクージーバスに入れる入浴剤があまり泡立ちませんでした。 ルームサービスを頼みましたが、サラダがほとんど味がなく、草を食べていた感じでした。
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2017
10.0Exceptional"最高級のホテル"
今回初めての宿泊だった。部屋をグレードアップしてもらい、高級感を味わうことが出来た。フロントスタッフや部屋に関しては何も言うことはない程だった。ハイクラスなだけに値が張るため、いつでも泊まれると言うわけにはいかないが贅沢をしたくなった時はまた泊まりたい。
Other trip Aug 30, 2017
10.0Exceptional"神戸港に佇む高級ホテル"
ホテルの従業員の質が高く、ホテル自体も大きくはないが、宿泊者全員がリッチな気分になれるホテルだった。 部屋のジャグジーも設備されていて良かった。男性にも魅力的なホテルにしてもらいたい。
Other trip Jul 18, 2017
エイジ
10.0Exceptional
Very nice hotel, relaxing, great view and location
Other trip Jul 8, 2017