Skip to main content.

Great room
    Awesome vibe
    Very comfortable
    Pool should be renewed
10.0Exceptional"Luxury by the Harbor"
It was a wonderful experience. When we walked toward the hotel we felt instantly refreshed at how pleasant and lovely everything was. The staff was extremely professional and helpful. The room made the perfect escape to relax and enjoy the holiday with an amazing view of the harbor. We wished we could have stayed longer.
Other trip Apr 3, 2018
us
10.0Exceptional"Very nice first class hotel."
We really like this hotel and book it every year. Overall, it is pretty good. I love the free movies, the handy guide in the room, the spacious room and the full suite of amneties they shower you with. My personal experience with the staff has been a little inconsistent at times, but nothing major. And we've had problems with small things like water pressure and heating (as in there is no way to adjust the heating in winter, something I would expect a first class hotel to have.)
Verified Orbitz guest review
Other trip Dec 28, 2017
Neal
us
10.0Exceptional"Nice view of harborland at the hotel"
Nice jacuzzi with beautiful view especeally night view of kobe harborland perfect, morning breakfast at the room is excellent 😍😍😍maybe these november hopefully I check in again at La Suite Harborland👍👍👍
Other trip Apr 10, 2017
10.0Exceptional"Great place!"
Wonderful hotel. We had a beautiful very large room facing the ocean with an additional Japanese-style area for my daughter. Friendly and helpful staff. Outstanding ocean-front bar. Will stay in this hotel again next time we are in Kobe.
Other trip Aug 31, 2016
us
10.0Exceptional"Over the top. "
When the bellman opened the door I was speechless. I had to look at my reservation to calm my fears that I had booked a $2000/night room and not a $200/night room. The size, the furniture quality, the amenities, the dressing room, the slippers, the Japanese shower and tub... on and on. Everything was first class and such a lovely place to spend a few days. I hope I can return one day.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
us
8.0Very Good"fantastic but service left a bit to be desired"
I only have great things to say about every aspect of this property except for the service. Our first interaction with staff was upon arrival and my gf and I were both feeling less than welcome. The staff talked down to my girlfriend, asking over and over again if we knew we were in the right place and that this was a 5 star hotel. This was the first hotel during our trip where staff behaved anything less than super welcoming...other hotels included Andaz tokyo, Grand hyatt tokyo, ritz carlton osaka. at check-in, the staff tried to increase my room rate by a whopping 50% because we were two people instead of one. I checked on expedia again and confirmed that room rates were the same for one and two occupancy. I denied the staffs attempt at increasing my rate by 190,000 yen, telling them that it was only me staying there and my girlfriend would leave after some time. We then had to keep our heads down because the staff kept calling and asking when she would leave. I would stay there again but i was indeed a bit disappointed by the service quality.
Romance trip Nov 19, 2015
us

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

10.0Exceptional"Incredible views and hospitality "
1 night trip Nov 6, 2018
Jerome
au
10.0Exceptional"Great hotel close to Harbourland"
This is a 'small luxury' hotel and it is that. The rooms are large (by Japanese standards) and there is a jacuzzi with TV if you like a good soak. The hotel is a 'non-smoking hotel' as opposed to a hotel with 'non-smoking rooms' which is important to me.
Verified Wotif guest review
Other trip Jul 16, 2018
Phil
10.0Exceptional"Perfectly comfortable "
This was the second stay there and as it was my best favorite hotel in Kobe, I had been looking forward to it. The room that I choiced was perfectly comfortable with the terrace and the big jacuzzi. My husband was also really enjoyed the stay. We both ordered Japanese style breakfast and it looked beautiful and delicious. I’d like to stay at least 3 nights the next time to get relaxed myself again.
2 night trip May 29, 2018
Aiko
ie
10.0Exceptional"Convenient starting point for our Japan holiday "
A quick ferry ride from Osaka KIX airport to the quiet harbour area of Kobe. Good base from which to explore out to Himegi Castle and the Koko-en garden. Also the Takenaka Carpentry Museum, and the Herb Garden from Shin-Kobe station. The Hikari Shinkansen provided rapid transport to Kyoto for the next part of our vacation.
Other trip Apr 14, 2018
10.0Exceptional"Very enjoyable stay"
This was my 2nd time staying at La Suite Kobe. This time the room was at the corner which had 2 connecting balcony, one overlooking the Kobe a Tower and the other overlooking the shopping arcades including Mosaic and Umie, etc. We also took the Kobe Concerto Cruise which is within a few minutes walk from the hotel
1 night trip Mar 27, 2018
Chi Hung
10.0Exceptional"Kobe beef"
Other trip Mar 31, 2018
sg
10.0Exceptional"comfortable and spacious"
The room was big, clean and very comfortable. The service was also very good. We didn't need queuing up at the front desk for check-in and check-out. Once we entered the greeting hall, hotel staff would proactively approach and lead us to sit at one of the front desk to complete the check in and out process. The breakfast was also very good, in particular the bread basket. The location of the hotel is good for those who would like quiet and scenery views as it is situated next to the Kobe tower and port. However, it is a bit away from city centre, still, it is about 15 min to the shopping and eating centres
1 night trip Dec 7, 2017
10.0Exceptional"superb n excellent"
very enjoyable
2 night trip Nov 30, 2017
good
as
10.0Exceptional"Brilliant Beautiful Exceptional You get the idea"
I have a new favorite hotel in Kobe. Amazing. Room Beautiful, Service Exceptional, Breakfast Fantastic, My only regret I could not stay longer
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2017
A John
fantastic best ever
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2017
norma
au
10.0Exceptional"Excellent rooms, surely will back"
Excellent rooms, big, comfortable, elegant. The bathroom is seaview with jacuzzi. 2-sided balcony. Helpful staffs. Will stay more nights next time. And will try the in hotel restaurant since price is good.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2017
Wai Yin
as
8.0Very Good"Excellent waterfront location"
Did not expect the degree of luxury offered. This hotel was expensive, but worth it.
Other trip Nov 21, 2016
10.0Exceptional"Nice"
Excellent hotel with nice habour view. However it is a bit walk from the central station.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
DI
au

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

10.0Exceptional"최고의 호텔..."
첨에 도착하자마자 호텔이 너무 좋아서 깜짝 놀랐습니다. 그런데 체크인 하자마자 엄지손가락 만한 바퀴벌레를 보게되어서 정말 다시 한번 놀랐습니다. 이후의 호텔측의 대처는 훌륭했구요ㅡ 그런 끔찍한 벌레를 보게되지 않았다면 200점도 아깝지 않은 호텔이었을텐데 아쉽지만 그래도 호텔은 상당히 훌륭하고 좋았습니다
2 night trip Oct 25, 2018
もな
駅から遠いですが海沿いで環境は良いです
1 night trip Jun 28, 2018
10.0Exceptional
직원들이 정말 친절합니다 서비스적인부분에ㅅㅓ 만족하고 밤에 테라스에서 보이는뷰가 만족스럽습니다 고베역까지 걸어서 15분정도 소요되어서 캐리어를 끌고 오기는 무리가있고 택시를 탑승해야하는 불편이 있습니다
1 night trip Jun 11, 2018
8.0Very Good"海、港の見える静閑なたたずまい"
 寝室内、バスルーム、和室など清潔で斜光も豊富な室内。アロマも要望により使用して下さり、快適なホテルライフを送れました。部屋数、集客数、利用人数によるのでしょうが、メインダイニングが2ヶ所。私たちは宿泊しながらホテル内では食事が出来ませんでした。
Other trip Jun 13, 2018
メッツェンバウム
10.0Exceptional
格式の高さに対してとてもアットホームな感じのホテルで気に入りました。 ホテルズドットコムでスタンダードの部屋(70㎡)しか予約できず、ホテルでスイートに変更しました。スイートルームはSPAが無料で使えましたが、スタンダードの部屋でも無料で使えるようにした方が良いなと思いました。あとは申し分のないホテルだと思います。
1 night trip May 30, 2018
YOKO
Comfortable
Other trip May 22, 2018
10.0Exceptional"港に近いこじんまりとしたおしゃれなホテル"
夜景の見えるジャグジーがあるスイートルームにアップグレードしていただきました。 アメニティーも充実していて、女性が喜ぶすてきなお部屋です。 到着時には雨が降っていましたが、タオルを貸していただいたり、至れり尽くせりでした。 スパへもガウンを着たまま行ける女性専用エレベーターも便利。 ゆったりとしたお風呂で旅の疲れも吹き飛びました。 翌朝の洋朝食もすばらしく、ボウルいっぱいのサラダ、目玉焼き、焼き立てのパンをおいしくいただきました。
Other trip May 8, 2018
もみこ
10.0Exceptional"ラグジュアリーな空間"
とっても快適に過ごせました。 アメニティグッズが充実しており、エグゼクティブに泊まったのでスパが無料で利用できたこと。
Other trip May 3, 2018
きょん
jp
10.0Exceptional"I love it! "
This could easily be the best hotel in Japan i ever stayed with this per night rate!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2018
Ke Fei
10.0Exceptional"海外旅行気分"
ヨーロッパのホテルに滞在したような気分を味わえました。美味しいパンが沢山食べられる朝食と潮風が気持ち良いテラス付きの部屋、従業員の方の接客も温かくが最高です! アメニティグッズも沢山頂きました。2歳児が同伴でしたがキッズの対応もバッチリ。広いお部屋ではしゃいで大きなベッドでぐっすり寝てご機嫌!アンパンマンミュージアムも歩いてすぐ。子供がとくに喜びました。 また泊まりたいです。
Other trip Apr 17, 2018
soleil
jp
10.0Exceptional"계속 머무르고 싶은 호텔입니다."
앞전 여행에서 우연히 지나가다가 너무 예뻐서 다음엔 꼭 예약해봐야 겠다 하고 나서 이용하게 된 호텔이었습니다. 호텔 내, 외부 정말 예쁘고 청결하며, 직원분들도 친절하시고 서비스도 만족하였구요, 호텔에서 바라보는 뷰 또한 아름다웠습니다.고베에 머무를 일 있으면 또 머무를 의사 100%입니다.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2018
MYUNGKYUNG
10.0Exceptional"快適でした"
以前神戸に来た時にホテルを見て泊ま りたいと思い、今回宿泊しました。 思っていた以上にお安く泊まれ、ホテルも素敵でした。 9階のエグゼクティブフロア。オーシャンビューのジャグジーはとても広くて快適でした。 ベランダも広くて快適。 ベランダから他の部屋のジャグジー見えるのがびっくりでしたが… 女性は無料のスパがあり、利用しました。部屋からバスローブでスパまで行けるのでビックリでした。ドキドキでしたが部屋の隣の専用エレベーターなので誰にも会わずに行けるので安心です。 朝の朝食のパンがとても美味しかったです静かにゆっくりと食事出来、本当に素敵な時間でした。 従業員の方々の対応も良かったです。 横浜みなとみらいの色々ホテルは泊まってますが1番お気に入りになりました。 又、是非泊まりたいと思います。
Other trip Mar 28, 2018
ソラシド
10.0Exceptional"好值得一住既酒店. 真心推介."
酒店大堂好靚, 好高級, 客服好好笑容 房間裏面很大, 有按摩池可以對住神戶海景,夜晚景色更美麗! 米芝蓮早餐 有西式和日式選擇 , 佢出名是西式。 今次還預約了他們的 strawberry high tea 非常之正 打卡必選 一分錢一分貨,下次再來神戶都會選擇再住
Other trip Mar 27, 2018
10.0Exceptional"朝食が美味しい‼︎"
快適な時間を過ごす事が出来ました‼︎お部屋はアロマの香りとクラッシックが流れていてとってもリラックスでき、朝食のパンが美味しかったです♪和食も美味しそうだったので次回オーダーしてみようかな^_^
Other trip Mar 25, 2018
ベリー
10.0Exceptional"港に面した最高のロケーションのホテル"
夜遅くチェックインしたのですが、丁寧にご案内いただきました。加湿器やアロマも入れていただき、気配りをしていただきました。 客室もきれいで値段の折り合いさえつけば定宿にしたいと思いました。
Other trip Mar 23, 2018
ぽんちゃん
快適に過ごせました。
mh
10.0Exceptional"キレイな夜景の見えるホテル"
玄関を入った瞬間から贅沢な気持ちになれ、部屋の雰囲気、豪華さもすごかったです。 特別な日に是非おすすめのホテルでした。
Mickey
10.0Exceptional"落ち着いたホテル"
海外のリゾートホテルと比べて日本のホテルにあまり良い印象がなかったのですが、ホテル ラ・スイート神戸ハーバーランドさんはとても良かったです。全体的に少しこじんまりしているのは仕方ないとして、部屋は充分広く清潔で快適でした。従業員さんも皆さんとても親切かつプロフェッショナルな雰囲気で好印象でした。また神戸に行く機会があったら是非利用させていただきたいです。
しろたん
8.0Very Good"快適"
当予約サイトでお値打ちなプランで予約しましたが、眺望も良く、お風呂も広く、お部屋も素敵でした。朝食も500円追加すれば、お部屋でもいただけるのでゆっくり過ごせてリフレッシュできました。スパも利用しましたが、丁寧でくつろげました。 また来たいです。
Other trip Mar 13, 2018
まいこ
10.0Exceptional
這次住了兩個晚上 是一次非常愉快的經驗 飯店不是很大 所以並沒有客人在大廳為了辦房間而浪費太多時間 且服務人員很細心替我安排了旅遊交通行程及預約 早餐也非常滿意 並不是自己去拿取的 而是全部套餐型式 好吃整體來說很舒服 唯一美中不足是工作人員 除了日文以外 只有英文對話 如果不是日文及英文懂的人或許會花一些時間溝通
2 night trip Mar 5, 2018
環境很優雅的飯店,很適合度假放鬆
1 night trip Feb 15, 2018
Man-chun
8.0Very Good"広くて快適"
何せ、部屋が広くて豪華なので、寛ぎたい時に使用します。サービスの質は人手不足からなのか、かなり低下しており、チェックイン・アウトに10分以上待たされたり、ルームサービスで氷を持って来るのに30分、などなど、サービスレベルはアパホテル並みかな。笑 ま、それでも、設備の良さを考えると、一流ホテルのサービスさえ期待しなければ、十分に素晴らしい。
Other trip Jan 26, 2018
ひで
10.0Exceptional
nice harbor view from hotel rooms. great neighborhood with shopping malls and restaurants.
Other trip Jan 26, 2018
frank
10.0Exceptional"口コミ通りでした"
多くの口コミ通りで部屋は最高です。特にコーナールームをお勧めします。部屋がとにかく広く、バルコニーは2方向に繋がっていて、そこから見る港は旅の最高の思い出になると思います。また窓のレースと遮光カーテンは共に開け閉めの自動ボタンが付いていたり、何と和室まで完備。今までに泊まったホテルで一番良い部屋です。今度大阪やUSJに来る際もまた同じ部屋を、リクエストすら予定です。
Other trip Jan 18, 2018
カネコ
10.0Exceptional"高層ではないがとてもいいホテルです。"
ホテルはもちろん素晴らしいですが、スタッフの方々の対応も素晴らしかったです。 プレゼントも適切な場所に配置して頂きありがとうございました。 お風呂もベランダも素晴らしい景色でした。
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2017
10.0Exceptional"快適なホテル"
約一か月かけて日本旅行を楽しまれる、弊社のお客様のために予約を入れました。 お客様より、以下コメントを頂きました。 The hotel we are staying at is very nice. Thank you for choosing it. Today we warmed in Kobe the entire day. We visited a small magnificent garden where they had a display of Christmas. Extremely beautiful. とのことで、神戸観光も楽しまれたようです。ありがとうございました。
Other trip Nov 22, 2017