All hotels in Burton on Trent, England, United Kingdom

Riverside Hotel Branston, Burton on Trent

3-starThis establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Riverside Drive, BranstonBurton on TrentEnglandDE14 3EPUnited Kingdom

Good internet service
Food
Delicious food
Comfort
More comfort would be nice
61See all 61 Hotels.com reviews

• This hotel is arranged over 2 floors

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 2 PM-11 PM
  • Check-out time is 11 AM
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Free self parking

Recent reviews

Very Good 8.0 From 61 reviews

riverside hotel
Comfortable with a great menu, air con was a bit erratic
stephen, us2 night trip with friends
Fair4.0
Accommodation perhaps in need of refurbishment. Cooked breakfast not good.
A Traveler, us1 night family trip
Poor2.0
Ribbish and Rude!
The hotel appears to be fairly new, so everything should be clean and fresh. The room stank of Air Freshener, I should have complained and asked for the room to be changed. I have to leave the hotel at about 8.30 for a business appoinment, I went down for breakfast at 7.45, I waited 5 mins to be seated in the restaurant nobody arrived, I found the cold breakfast table and helped myself to orange juice and cereal, still no-one had arrived. Sat at the table for 10/15 mins, there was one other guest in the restaurant, a waitress bought there breakfast in, I called her but she ignored me. Another waitress eventually arrived at about 8.10, I ordered tea, egg, bacon and toast at about 8.25 there had been no further service, I got up from the table and left, with no tea or breakfast that morning. When I when I checked out I wasn't asked if I had enjoyed my stay, to which I asked "aren't you going to ask me how I enjoyed my stay", the woman looked at me in disgust and said "did you", when I told her the sequence of events I was promptly put in my place and told nobody has ever complained before. Which isn't surprising as she was the woman who ignored me in the restaurant. No offer of apology, no reduction in rate for no breakfast, but it was good for the waistline. Will never stay there again, there are much better places at a cheaper rate. In saying all of that the barmen was polite!
Richard, gb1 night trip
Riverside adventure
We enjoyed our 8-day stay at Riverside and look forward to coming back next year. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful particularly when one of our elderly friends felt so ill that he had to be taken to hospital. The ladies who served breakfast were very pleasant and provided us daily with nicely cooked meals. The surrounds about the hotel were nice for a quick walk when it wasn’t raining!! My only complaint was the size of the double bed. Though not a large person, I fell out of the bed twice on the first night before making appropriate adjustments. If the hotel were to provide queen and king size beds it would really become a top gated hotel!
john, ca8 night trip with friends
A pleasant stay
A perfectly acceptable hotel, bedrooms a little small but ok, good bathroom. Restaurant good but understaffed. Evening waitress and breakfast waitress both worked very hard alone and did a pretty good job. Breakfast would benefit from self serve hot drinks machine and toast making facilities.
Mark, gb1 night trip

Riverside Hotel Branston, Burton on Trent

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us