Also known as
- Cocoplum Beach Hotel
- Cocoplum Beach Hotel San Andres
- Cocoplum Beach San Andres
- Cocoplum Hotel
- Hotel Cocoplum
- Hotel Cocoplum Beach
- Cocoplum Beach Hotel San Andres Island
- Cocoplum Beach
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee for stays on 24 December
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee for stays on 31 December
- Resort fee
Resort fee inclusions:
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Beach shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.