Choose dates to view prices

The price is $74

7.4/10

Eco-friendliness

Florian, 1-night trip

10/10 Exceptional

Staff are lovely and the villa is gorgeous. Free parking is 2 minutes walk. Highly recommend.
Jessica, 2-night romance trip

10/10 Exceptional

Lovely clean room and helpful staff. Beautiful location too. Great coffee!
Lucy, 4-night romance trip

6/10 Good

The place itself is ok but the service is terrible. I received an email after booking to ask what time I will arrive. I responded 11:30/12 and heard nothing so assumed it was ok to arrive at that time. When I arrived there was nobody in sight. I tried calling and ringing multiple doorbells/bell but nobody was there. It waited for TWO hours and it was only because I got in touch with hotels.com who managed to get in touch with somebody that I wasn’t there longer. Also on my departure I needed a cab to the bus station at 5:45am. I enquired about this in the day and was told to ask the person on desk later. I arrived back at 9pm and yet again, nobody to be seen, no cab cards on the table. This meant I had to navigate a list of Croatian cab companies (all in Croatian language) myself. I realise they are a small accommodation but I found the customer care quite awful to be honest and would only recommend staying here if you’ve got extreme patience
Sean, 2-night trip

Good place
Good stay
Yevgeny, 1-night trip

10/10 Exceptional

Beautiful room, very clean. Much larger than expected. Breakfast was great and staff friendly and helpful.
Laurie, 3-night trip

8/10 Very Good

Karl, 4-night romance trip

Nice place!
Hotel was clean, staff was very nice and knowledgeable about the area. Not much on site parking but free parking at market up the street.
Nathaniel, 1-night romance trip

10/10 Exceptional

This property has exceptional service, I had a 14 hour drive from Poland to the hotel; the staff was in continuous communication with me to ensure I would get my room since I arrive at the destination really late. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for great costumer service in the area.
1-night family trip

10/10 Exceptional

Wonderful location-right on the sea! Perfect place to watch the sunset. Rooms have everything you need. Breakfast is a great option if you don’t want to venture out. The pool area is fantastic.
Jennifer, 2-night trip