All hotels in Lone Tree, Colorado, United States of America

3 stars3 stars
9985 Park Meadows DriveLone TreeCO80124United States of America, 800-491-6126
Price GuaranteePrice Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Excellent4.5 / 5

• No cribs (infant beds)

Pets

• Pets allowed *

• Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *

• 2 per room (up to 45 lb)

Internet

• Element Denver Park Meadows Lone Tree
  • Element Park Meadows
  • Element Park Meadows Denver

Policies

The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.

Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.

Optional extras

• Accessible bathroom
  • In-room accessibility

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning

• Element Park Meadows Denver

Policies

Optional extras

Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 35 per accommodation, per stay

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Excellent 4.5 /5 from 509 reviews

Good stay
Had some very friendly staff, but others were not so outgoing. Travelling with an infant going to an out of town medical clinic due to health issues. The outgoing staff was very comforting.
1 night family trip
Nice Stay. Very Clean. Few things cou
The breakfast was amazing and the staff was beyond friendly and welcoming. I wish I could say the same for the woman checking me in. My room was so loud with the nearby traffic that I was up all night. It sounded like the windows were single pane. I think for the environment, the shower soap/shampoo is nice, but the combined shampoo/conditioner feels cheap.
1 night business trip
Fair2.0 / 5
I should have Gone with Hilton, This place is bad
The woman at check in was not very welcoming. I advised I wanted to pay cash for my visit & didn't want my card charged. She said not to worry, & I could pay at the end, that she just needed a card to put on file which I get. I was told nothing would be charged to my card. When I got to my room, it seemed okay, but after setting my stuff down, I found my room was gross & dirty. The throw pillow on the bed was disgusting & stained & dirty looking, the sheets were all wrinkly & I was afraid they weren't clean sheets. I pulled back a normal pillow & there was a long dark hair on the back of the pillow. I did not like that, and so I looked more and it led me to believe that they could care less about really cleaning stuff. The kitchen area was dirty, there were spots on the counter, dust on appliances & a dirty sink. The floors were not clean & the corners of the room were terrible, I know they haven't swept back by the lamps in ages. There were toothpaste stains on the bathroom counter, hairs in the sink, what looked to be a small blood spat on the back corner of the sink. Finger prints on the bathroom mirror, hair strands all on the ceiling above the shower& in shower which was also fairly dirty. Bathroom fan didn't work. I paid cash at the end only to see they charged my card the full amount. I went back in to ask & the guy said oh its an authorization & I'm sorry she didn't tell you about it, I will follow up on that with the night crew. The charge has still not been refunded
1 night trip with friends
Excellent4.0 / 5
Our stay was nice. Steven, at the front desk, was super friendly and helpful and the breakfast was outstanding!! The only complaint is that the smoke detector on our ceiling was hanging off the ceiling with a big hole and the curtains wouldn't close completely. Other than those two things, it was a nice stay!
1 night romance trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
Hotel was nice. For some reason when made our reservation online our name was wrong on hotel end. Wanted to pay cash for our snacks but got told I couldn't.
1 night family trip

Element Denver Park Meadows, Lone Tree

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us