Also known as
- Hotel Kansai Airport Washington
- Kansai Airport Washington Hotel Izumisano
- Hotel Washington Kansai Airport
- Kansai Airport Hotel
- Kansai Airport Hotel Washington
- Kansai Airport Washington
- Kansai Airport Washington Hotel
- Washington Hotel Kansai Airport
- Washington Kansai Airport Hotel
- Kansai Airport Washington Izumisano
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Extended parking is available for an extra charge
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.