Skip to main content.
All properties in Krabi, Thailand
175 Moo 5 Soi Nopparat Thara 10, Ao Nang, Krabi, Krabi, 81000, Thailand
  • Collect nightsYou can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
8.4
Very Good121 All our reviews have come from real guests who have stayed at the property.verified guest
reviews

Narrow reviews:

121 verified guest reviews

Guest rating

6.0GoodReviewed Feb 2, 2019
Nice hotel but hard to get to the city from the hotel. Doesn’t have a restaurant. No room amenities. The AC was stuck on high the whole time. And behind the hotel is a dirty lake that smells
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your feedback but actually the hotel offers 6 times a day free shuttle bus to the beach so it is not too hard to go there if you take our free bus. Also the hotel has restaurant on site so you can order food from 10.00 - 21.00 everyday after breakfast time. Also for the amenities you might not see that there are shower cream and shampoo in the dispenser in the shower room and also shower cap and hair dryer in the bathroom. Regarding to the dirty lake behind our hotel due to it is outside of our hotel and it belongs to another owner so the hotel can not do anything.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Nov 29, 2018
Best resort experience!
My friend and stayed in Krabi for a couple days before heading to Europe and we found this hidden gem of a resort. It’s far enough away from Ao Nang and all the noise at night there and tucked away in a peaceful area near a school. Our experience began when we first arrived and we were greeted with the best welcome I’ve ever received at a hotel. Our hosts were extremely gracious informative. It almost felt like we were visiting family that we haven’t seen in awhile. We rented scooters right at the hotel for 250 baht per day and the free breakfasts every morning were made to order rather than buffet style which in all my travels I don’t think I’ve experienced before either. If you need to book a trip to Phi Phi island or anything else, make sure you talk to Su who was more than helpful every time we needed assistance. The room was very clean and the water pressure was great in the shower. We enjoyed our swim in the pool and really enjoyed our coconut shakes at the pool bar. The beds were super comfy and the air con was nice and cool! Hope you have as great of an experience as us!
Fishing3 night trip with friends
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your nice feedback as well as your compliment about me. Actually we all here were so happy to welcome you guys too. You are really friendly and easygoing people. Moreover you are the first guest who explains everything in our hotel thoroughly. Hope ti see you guys again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Aug 16, 2018
Wonderful resort with a very friendly staff. They were so kind the whole time, and very accommodating. Having the beach shuttle makes it very easy (and cheap) to get back and forth between town and the resort, which made participation in activities such as kayaking or visiting the islands very easy. The room service was lovely and decently priced. Overall, a lovely stay at a lovely resort. I would definitely recommend for those wanting to visit Krabi.
Response by Su
Hello, Thank you so much for your feedback and it was so so nice to have you guys stayed here as our hotel's guests. We all here were so happy to see both of your guys too and looking forwarding to see you again soon. If I ever visit US again especially your city I will definitely visit you guys too.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Aug 4, 2018
great family run resort
Very kind family. Helped us with everything we needed. We love cheesecake!!
Fawad2 night trip with friends
Response by Su
Hi, Thank you so much for your staying here and it was our pleasure to see you guys here too. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jul 3, 2018
Perfect resort! Great customer service.
The whole staff is wonderful and the resort is beautiful. Rooms are nice and spacious. Loved our stay and would probably be going back soon!!!
MireyaOther trip
Response by Su, the reception team.
Hi, Thank you so so much for your feedback and it was our great pleasure to serve you guys here too. Hope to see you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Apr 17, 2018
Beautiful hotel with clean room and swimming pool.
The hotel is beautiful with a big clean room and swimming pool. Me and my friend really love to stay here especially by the pool and even it was only one night but we will definitely come back here again. By the way even this hotel is not in the center of Aonang but the hotel itself offers free shuttle bus to the beach every 2 hours.
PattiyaTrip with friends
Response by Su, the reception team.
Thank you so much for your feedback and it was so nice to see you here too. Hope to see you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Apr 9, 2018
Awesome stay with great pool.
Awesome hotel with great pool, super friendly service and staffs especially Su, the hotel manager, she would help you out anything you asked for such as make a booking all day trips with a reasonable price and book a transfer to krabi airport. Will definitely come back to stay there again.
AnottaraOther trip
Response by Su, the reception team.
Hello, Thank you so much for your review and also your compliment. it was also our pleasure to welcome you here and hope to see you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Mar 19, 2018
Beautiful and relaxing stay
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here! It was quiet, relaxed, and very inviting. The staff and manager were so pleasant and ready to help us with our every need. They offered free shuttle to the Ao Nang beach district as it was a bit of a walk, and made sure that we had the means to get back. And the images listed are a true representation of the resort. We will stay here again for certain when we return to the area!
KatrinaOther trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Jan 31, 2018
It was a good experience. The staff was really helpful, polite, and nice. Their food wasn't great, and portions were really small. Their wifi doesn't work well for iPhones. They should be more flexible with their shuttles. They only send their pre-scheduled shuttle if the guest asks for it in advance, and it is hard as a tourist to know the daily schedule in advance or to call them from a phone. On the other hand, they expect you to pay 200 Baht if you request a shuttle 10 minutes after schedule.
Syed IrfanOther trip
Response by Su, the reception team.
Thank you so much for your review and so sorry to hear that some service is not good enough but we will try to work hard to improve.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jan 5, 2018
Lovely family run resort
We booked Andamanee Boutique Resort for 22 nights. We loved our choice right away. The size of the resort is not too big, and not too small. “Su” is the lady in charge and she works very hard to please. Her English is good, and she is a fun lady to get to know. Though not on the beach of Ao Nang, the staff will shuttle you back and forth on a regular schedule; free shuttle. The ride is about 10 minutes, so this resort is pleasantly away from the crazy, busy, noisy section of Ao Nang, We travel full-time, so stayed at the resort on many days just to relax. The atmosphere and pool are lovely. There are tours available that Su helps to arrange. Tours picked us up at resort, so easy enough. We are scuba divers, and the best rated PADI dive shop is right around the corner from resort. This was very convenient. We enjoyed getting to know the family who runs this resort, and we would definately stay again, if we come back to the area
PenOther trip
Response by Su, the reception team.
Thank you so so much for your really nice review and also your compliment. We were so so lucky to have such a good guests like you guys too. You are so amazing, easygoing, kind and super friendly people. We all here have had such a great time talking to you guys everyday while you were staying here and we felt like you are one of our family already. Hope to see you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 27, 2017
The owner is amazing! Very nice and quiet location
Andamanee resort is amazing. Best fried rice i've ever had! Rooms are huge! The owner is so nice! She makes a personal commitment to know her guests. Even gave a us a ride to the ferry! Planning on taking my entire family here for our wedding in Thailand.
Response by Su
Thank you so so much for your nice review and it as really my pleasure to have you guys stayed at our hotel too. Also thank you so much again for you compliment mentioned about me as an owner. Hope to see you and your family again soon on your wedding.

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries

8.0Very GoodReviewed Oct 28, 2019
it was a wonderful trip. the customer service was excellent
3 night trip
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your fèedback and hope to have you stay here again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Apr 18, 2019
Lovely quiet hotel..well maintained
Picked this hotel for quiet time..only guest here Tv says international..but its not But plenty of books to read at reception Will return again
allen1 night trip
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your feedback as well as your long stay here. Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon too.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Apr 8, 2019
Feel like my second home always.
I have been here since last 10 years and never ever moved to another hotel since my first stay here. Everything is always excellent like the good service, clean and spacious room, spotlessly clean pool . Moreover staffs are always nice and speak quite excellent English comparing to other hotels. They are always helpful and make all guests happy. Highly recommended
Lars1 night romance trip
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your feedback and we are so happy every time we see you too. Hope to see you here always.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Mar 14, 2019
Welcoming Stay
I couldnt be happier with my stay here! The service provided was incredible! Prior to arriving in Krabi I called asking for an airport pick up, I was advised against this 700bht option as I was solo and was given a 150bht option instead. I could have easily been ripped off but instead wa offered genuine advice. Upon check in I got more than I bargained for with the owner organising my Phi Phi travel arrangements for me. I was exhausted after weeks of backpacking but the hotel room provided me with pure comfort and the room service was delicious. I even left my phone adapter and charger in the room and they held onto it for me until I returned to pick it up. I can never thank the owner enough for the kind and welcoming hospitality and I will forever be greatful. If you’re looking for a place to stay in Krabi I would recommend you stay here!
Laura1 night trip
Response by Su
Hello Larua, Thank you so much for your compliment about me as the owner and my resort 's service. It was really greatful that you chose our resort as your stop over for one night. We all here were so happy to welcome you here and looking forward to seeing you again soon may be in Sydney for my next trip there.
2.0PoorReviewed Feb 27, 2019
No lift, so far from the beach. Was charged extra for kids bed but none was provided. The receptionist was rasisct kept saying Indians always late, break things. They had a pet dog that was running all over the place. Will never go there again.
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your feedback and actually on your booking it was mentioned that there were only 2 people coming but when you shown up it turned out that one more child at 5 years old came too. Normally when you make a booking you should have added your child in the booking too then extra bed for your child will be charges automatically from hotels.com without any negotiation like you did when you arrived at the hotel. The hotel has already compromised with you by letting you only pay baht 300 for sharing the room due to you were the one who said that you didn't need an extra bed. Now why you complaint for what you asked the hotel to do. Regarding to Indian broke things and be late I really think there is nothing to do with you and why you brought this up. I remembered you are Malaysian so only give us the feedback about yourself only. Regarding to the lift and our hotel's s location the hotel has already mentioned in hotels.com that there is no lift and the hotel is 800 meters from Nopparatthara beach. So for your next booking on any hotel please read all hotel's detail carefully before making the booking and you won't complain for what the hotel has already informed.
2.0PoorReviewed Feb 26, 2019
Front Desk Staff was not co-operating , very rude & arrogant, when we ask her name, she denied & not givig us feedback form
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your feedback and I recognized who you guys were. You were the 6 people who ordered 16 dishes and never ever finished even one dish in ever morning breakfast and also made our restaurant so dirty every morning. Also you guys still hold the room and didn't leave the room after check out time and it made out housekeeping had a hard time to clean the room for new coming guests. You were still the one who made so noisy at the hotel lobby while you were waiting for your pick up to Phuket after the check out time and you never ever care others. Actually the hotel staffs allowed you to hang out at the lobby and also kept your luggage in our hotel storeroom it was great enough for you but the problem that you guys never ever respect the hotel staff and made so many problem here. So if you guys behave your self and respect hotel staffs like others then you won't have this issue here. Moreover if you are a doctor like you informed the hotel staffs then you were supposed to have well behave to deserve to be a doctor.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 22, 2019
Excellent customer service. The staff were very helpful throughout our entire trip and above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of.
WesOther trip
Response by Su
Thank you so much for staying here as well as your feedback about our hotel's service. We were so glad you to hear that you loved your stay here. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. May be in Canada.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 17, 2019
Good hotel in a quiet area. Helpful staff. The pool view rooms are bright and clean enough. The balcony overlooking the pool is a perfect spot to unwind after spending a day in Aonang. The hotel is not within walking distance to the beach areas, but there is a shuttle that will take you to town. The pool is so nice! Overall, a good place to relax and escape the large crowds of Aonang.
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your feedback and it was so nice to have you stay here too and we all here are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 8, 2019
We loved our stay here in Krabi! Very clean and beautiful resort. Resort is located very close to the beach and the hotel also provides free shuttles so you can save money on taxis. Staff goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is comfortable and informed. Highly recommend!
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your feedback and we all here were so happy and grateful to know that you love your stay here. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 7, 2019
Hotel staff are friendly. Nothing nearby ... All transport need front desk to arrange. Overall ok .
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your feedback. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 4, 2019
Good place to stay.. Near to Ao nang beach and local transportation is also available nearby
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your stay as well as your feedback about your resort. Also we were so happy to welcome here too and looking forward to seeing you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jan 21, 2019
Wow..... describes this hidden gem. It’s off the beaten path, quiet at night and feels like a resort. The owner speaks great English and the poor lady I don’t think ever sleeps, she is to busy running around making sure guests are happy and the place is running top notch. The 7/11 is a few minute walk from hotel. Pick up and drop off at beach was GREATLY appreciated. Would recommend to others and definitely stay here again if we visit Krabi.
Response by Su
Hello, Thank you so much for your feedback and your compliment about me. I am so glad that you and your family love our resort. We all here were so happy to welcome your family too. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon. By the way, I did slept at least 6 hours a day and thank you so so much for your concern about my sleeping. LOL.
8.0Very GoodReviewed Dec 27, 2018
Great budget friendly hotel in an amazing part of
Ao Nang is amazing - Andamanee is very good for a budget friendly hotel... Clean and friendly the owner / manager and daughter work tirelessly around the hotel all day everyday to make it the best experience for their guests. Only downside came over a miscommunication regarding what was included on a day trip we booked... watch out for those national park fees - (400 BHT per person) turned a lovely day out into an expensive day out
Nicholas5 night family trip
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your feedback and also your compliment about our resort. Regarding to the PP island trip, actually I have already informed your wife since the day both of you booked this trip that you should have paid for a national park fee when you arrived there. Actually there were 7 more people who went the same trip with you that day and they had to pay same as your group. I guess your wife might forget and also you were the one who only made the payment but you didn't know what I informed your wife before about this trip Anyway, thank you so much for your stay and please be sure that the price you have paid was not too expensive at all. Actually there were 2 Indians who joined this trip with you on that day they were offered to pay baht 2800/person from out side. .
4.0FairReviewed Dec 13, 2018
Just Greedy
We arrived a bit early because we came over from Phuket on the ferry and was told we would have to wait until 2 o’clock to go to our room so we rented a motorcycle from the hotel and went into town and came back after 2 o’clock..... fast forward to checkout....we had a pickup arranged for 2:30pm to take us to the ferry and I asked for a late checkout but was told it was not possible. The hotel was not busy and I feel an extra hour would not have been an inconvenience to them. We had rented the motorcycle for 5 days so I asked if we could use it for an extra couple of hours and was told that we would have to pay for an extra day if we wanted it for 2 hours. We were told we could we could use the hotel shuttle to go into town but we would have to find our own way back as we had checked out.... just greedy... it would have cost them nothing for us to do the return trip. We hadn’t used the shuttle for the 5 days we were there because we had rented the motorcycle from them and I feel one return trip wouldn’t have hurt them at all. There was no attempt to assist us in any way. The whole time I tried to talk about our situation the owner talked over the top of me and was rude and impatient. In short I do NOT recommend this hotel and advice anyone thinking of staying to look elsewhere.
Laurie5 night romance trip
Verified Hotels.com guest review
Response by Apple, The hotel manager.
Thank you so much for your feedback but if you are normal people like other guests and you did not ask everything special than others then you would not be upset with our hotel service. As you have seen on your departure, every single guest had a check in time at 2 pm and check out time at 11 am same as you. I guess when you have already seen others were treated in the same way with you on that day, you should have understood the way the hotel treat all guests but unfortunately you still didn't understand. Moreover, each hotel has its own policy and the guests should obey the hotel's policy. Regarding to being rude with you, if trying to explain anything you didn't understand and you didn't accept was called being rude then the receptionist could not say anything to you at all. Moreover if you respected the hotel staffs enough then you should have listened and followed what they have informed you but you always asked for something special than others which made them feel so uncomfortable every time talking to you. Lastly, the lady who was dealing with you, she is only one of the hotel staffs here and she is not the hotel owner at all so that is why she could not offer everything special for you.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed May 12, 2018
Great hotel with big room and wonderful pool.
It was nice to stay here. My husband love them so much. Service from all staff very good and helpfull for everthing you need. What we love is a nice and clean swimming pool. Room are big but only one thing is noise from AC. I reccomend to stay here. Clean and quiet place.
CinRomance trip
Response by Su
Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback and we would love to see you again soon.
8.0Very GoodReviewed May 4, 2018
Great place to forget about fuss
Calm and cosy place about 2 km from the Ao Nang beach. Big pool, spacious rooms and friendly staff. I would need a bike as walking to Ao Nang my be tricky.
MikeRomance trip
Response by Su, the reception team.
Hi, Thank you so much so your feedback and it was such a great pleasure for us to welcome you here too . Hope to see you again soon.
8.0Very GoodReviewed Mar 3, 2018
Nice ,quite ,clean resort
Nice ,clean,isolated resort run efficiently by all women staff.Has a beautiful swimming pool.would rate breakfast 2.5/5.Options in the restaurant too can be rated ,same way. The main shopping area ,beaches are about 2 kms from the resort.They provide shuttle to these places ,couple of times in a day,one way.They do get the taxi service in a jiffy too.
vrkOther trip
Response by Su, the reception team.
Thank you so much for your feedback and hope to see you again soon.We will improve your breakfast then.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 18, 2018
Great family hotel
Great hotel, fantastic staff happy to help with anything, great location, lovely food,peaceful resort, short walk to local shops and beach. Will definitely go back
KennyOther trip
Response by Su, the reception team.
Hello Kenny, Thank you so much for your nice feedback and also your stay here. it was our pleasure to have you to stay here. Hope to see you again soon By the way, if you ever come back here again please contact me directly and I will definitely offer you a special rate..
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 10, 2018
Calm oasis, tranquil
This hotel is set on the end of a short lane away from the main roads and is 3 km from the beach letting you escape from the hustle, traffic, and motorbike noise. I rented a motorbike for ease of mobility. There is a lovely courtyard pool, nice landscaping and all of the amenities provided by a boutique resort. I especially enjoyed sitting on my second floor balcony overlooking the pool with a cool shaded breeze most of the afternoon. The rooms are large, beds typical Thai, well appointed, a little dated and worn but characteristic of beach style resorts. Su, the manager, is very helpful with information and tour bookings with deals, excellent English and excellent service attitude. All of the staff were friendly and courteous. I had first booked for two nights, but on the second day booked two more as it was great to re-charge here after being in busy cities. Krabi province has lots to offer as a vacation destination, and hasn't developed the downside of the major tourist areas, and this hotel is a value deal as your home base close to the piers, the beaches, and AoNang. The only downside is some of the area surrounding the resort has not been maintained giving a feel of desolation as you approach, however pay no attention to that, as it makes the oasis that much more inviting!
RodgerRomance trip
Response by Su, the reception team.
Dear Rodger, Thank you so so much for your stay as well as you feedback. We all here were really lucky to see you too and it was our pleasure to welcome you here Moreover, we all here are really looking forward to seeing you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jan 30, 2018
Amazing resort
The resort is amazing, nice and big bedrooms! Perfectly cleaned and tidy! The staff is really nice, they helped me in all the ways possible! The only cons is that it’s located a bit far away from the centre, however they have a shuttle going up and down at specific time, so it’s not a big deal! Definitely recommended
Manuela PullaraOther trip
Response by Su, the reception team.
Thank you so much for your review as well as your stay here for 9 days. It was so nice to meet you here too. Hope to see you again soon. .
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jan 21, 2018
Wonderful experience
It was fantastic, Sure and her family made our holiday one to remember. Excellent customer service nothing to small in a beautiful setting. They even arrange tours that are the best and good value.I Would definitely recommend this hotel.
Teresa7 night trip
Response by Su, the reception team.
Thank you so much for your stay here. Also it was such a nice experience to meet you guys here too. Hope to see you again soon.
6.0GoodReviewed Oct 23, 2017
Strict hotel rules and policies
The swimming pool is good but hotel policies are not friendly. Asked us to wear swimming suit as a muslim we are not allowed to wear those suits. Yes, there is a proper suits for muslim but we are not aware that its a must for hotel swimming pool. Stayed 4 night and regret on our staying. Breakfast was ok but not much halal food. The only thing we can eat is french toast and egg. Rent a motorbike from hotel but didn't inform us to fill the fuel full when return. End up go out and fill in. We only use 10% of the fuel
FareezOther trip
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your review and your stay here. Also so sorry about the swimming costume policy due to it is a common policy to any hotels and also if you read on the swimming sign by the pool it has already mentioned that all guests need to wear a properly swimming costume. I hope you understand the hotel's situation. Also regarding the breakfast due to the hotel is not a muslim hotel that is why the hotel didn't serve the halal food . Also regarding the bike rental the reception has already informed you and all guests that when the guests return the bike the tank has to be full same as when the guests pick up the bike from the hotel so it does not matter how much you use but you still need to fill up the tank.,
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Sep 2, 2017
Nice room with lovely swimming pool.
The hotel room is spacious, clean and well maintained. Also the swimming pool is quite nice and big comparing to other hotels I have been there before. I really enjoyed spending time by the pool. WILL definitely come back here again.
1 night romance trip
Response by Sue
Thank you so much for your nice review and we hope to see you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Aug 26, 2017
The room and the swimming pool is really beautiful
The location is little away from Aonang beach and Nopparatthara beach but the hotel offers free shuttle bus to the beach so no problem at all to reach the beach. Also the room and the swimming pool is really beautiful so good for holiday. I will definitely come back here.
Aekkachai1 night trip
Response by Sue
Thank you so much for your stay here and hope to see you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Aug 26, 2017
Andamanee hotel
Nice hotel the staff with freindly staff..we went off season in August and the weather was still good all the facilities you need nice pool sitting areas etc. Well worth a try
timOther trip
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your stay here and hope to see you again soon.
2.0PoorReviewed Mar 25, 2017
Horrible staff wouldn't recommend it to anyone
Our worst stay in Thailand yet and pretty sure this is going to be unparalleled, in not the nicest of ways. 1. There was a lizard in our room chirping away to glory through our three nights in the hotels. We requested for a change of room, which was of course not entertained 2. No hot water in the shower. Geyser didn't work and the staff couldn't care any less about it 3. The safe didnt work either. 4. Worst of all, wifi didn't work 5. Nor did the temperature controller for the AC. 6. The lack of lift was aggravated by absolutely no one helping us to get our luggage up and down the stairs 7 two tiny dogs that looks too cute to be true at first glance, turned out to be a pain in no time 8. the room had a terrible stench as soon as we entered it each time 9. The staff was as rude as they could possibly get. Just stay away, and don't repeat our mistake. Never returning, never letting anyone we know book this place
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your review and first of all the lizard is normally everywhere is Thailand and it is not dangerous at all. Regarding to the hot water it is working in every rooms but may be you don't have so much patience to wait long to have it start working, by the way, the hotel use the boiling system from the main boiler for the whole building therefore it might have to wait like 15 minutes but the hotel didn't hear other rooms who stayed in the same period with you complaint about hot water. Also there was a air condition controller in every room but you didn't realize that it was a remote control for air condition. Regarding to the wifi it is working ok but it would not work best so you might have to use anywhere you can get a signal such as a balcony. I think the staff have already gone to your room and informed you where to get a good signal. Regarding to what you mentioned that the staff was rude, if you meant she said you that your were later every time to get a free bus then I don't think she was rude. Most of the guest were on time except you and the hotel driver needed to wait for you everyday for the whole stay or sometimes when you came later then the hotel's driver or someone need to drop you off again which was not supposed to be happen..
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Mar 7, 2017
Beautiful boutique resort with fantastic service!
FANTASTIC STAY!! Beautiful boutique resort, great service by attentive hosts, delicious food, rooms very spacious and everything spotlessly clean. Situated in a quiet area with free shuttle to Ao Nang, just a few minutes away. Highly recommended, will definitely stay here again!
4 night romance trip
Response by Sue
Thank you so so much for staying here and also your nice review. We all here were very happy to see you here. Hope to see you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 12, 2017
Brilliant place to stay
What a fantastic hotel...and the owners are the friendliest, most helpful people. The rooms are massive! We arrived after 8:30 pm, with Su not having received notification of our booking...we showed her our online receipt and we were in our room in no time. They even opened the Restaurant and Bar for us.
Charles3 night romance trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you so so much for your nice review and it was so nice to see you guys too. You are one of the friendliest guests too and thank you so much again for staying here. Hope to see you again soon. keep in mind that you are my guest and I wiil always take a good care of mt guest .
8.0Very GoodReviewed Feb 20, 2017
Clean comfortable stay
Comfortable and clean. Very few food options within walking distance, but quiet area away from the beach. Near mosque though, so call to prayer in early morning gets you up! Appreciated the shuttle to Ao Nang beach. Coffee in room would have made the stay better, as the west facing rooms have lovely sunrise views from the balcony.
Romance trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you so much for your nice review and also your stays here. Hope to see you again soon. By the way. the reason that the hotel has the free coffee in the lobby due to the guest can have as much as coffee they want and they can also make the coffee as the way they preferred. Coffee in the room will be only 3 in one coffee so if any guests don't want to have cream or sugar on their coffee then they can not have it at all.
2.0PoorReviewed Feb 4, 2017
The worst of Krabi!
I don't give bad reviews, especially for living in Thailand for more than five years and understanding the condition and staying in many hotels from no star to high-end. But this hotel is the worst...first of...location is horrible and all the owner want is to take as much money as possible from her guests. By the way, the hotel is running by mother, aunties, sisters and kids...it is super unprofessional and they don't seem to know how to talk with good manner...just screaming in your face. If you are on your holidays and wanting a good time...do not book this hotel...there are so many better choices and with the price you pay. As I am writing this while waiting on my next trip heading over to Koh Lanta...totally not gonna let this ruin my day. Horrible horrible service I have ever had to experience...
T Diem Phuong1 night trip with friends
Response by General Manager
Thank you so so much for your review but I would like to clarify about free shuttle service at the hotel. First of all, keep in your mind the free shuttle bus is only offered to the guest who still continue their stay so if you check out already and you still hang out in the hotel and you wanted to take the some other free bus after the free one at 11 am then you have to pay extra. Actually the hotel offers the free one at 11 am for the guests who check out each day. The problem is that you didn't take free one at 11 am and you wanted to take the one later and it is not offered for the guest who has already checked out. Also you asked the hotel to have a late check out like 3 hours later but the hotel could not give you due to there is another booking coming on that day. Please under the hotel's situation and I can see that your other 2 friends did understand everything due to they did not say anything even one word. By the way, the hotel tried to take care the guest on our best and there is no one never ever did something bad to you at all. plus the hotel tried to explain something you didn't know due to you are not a local people even you always get mad all the time..
6.0GoodReviewed Feb 2, 2017
Overcharged and Not Worth To Stay Here
This hotel is extremely overcharged. I dont mind to pay for extra bed but every childreen including age of 1 year sharing bed with parent also being charged. The swimming pool is good but hotel policies are not friendly family with childreen. If you dont have transport dont come here bcz it is isolated and far from beach. If you are with childreen, be ready for extra charged or otherwise dont come here because they will welcomed you with extremely overcharged.
badrulFamily trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you so much for nice review but keep in your mind that when you made a booking you just informed that you only have 6 adults on the 3 rooms booking but when you showed up you have 7 more children coming too so the hotel never ever over charged you and we tried to help you by charging you as less as we can. I guess if you booked other hotels you will have to pay more for sure. Also if you said it is not worth to stay please see that the room that you have paid here were really cheap comparing to other hotel. My best advice is that try to inform the hotel that how many people you have from the booking then you don't need to pay anymore on your arrival.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jan 31, 2017
Quiet Tranquil and Friendly Hotel
Very friendly family run hotel in a quiet location away from the noise
DwaraRomance trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you so so much for staying here and I was so surprised and happy to see you again after your stay last 5 years ago.
6.0GoodReviewed Jan 30, 2017
It is an very average hotel...
Pros: Rooms are spacious, really spacious. Got bath tub in each toilet, for some people it really matters to have one. The pool is nice and clean. Cons: Far from everything. One Noapparat There beach is nearby, yet 1km walk. You need car to go everywhere. For Ao Nang beach, it is 50baht per person. They have free shuttle though, at 3pm, 5pm, 7pm. Not sure about the timing in morning. But it is throughout the day i guess. Breakfast is not buffet. You can choose and order from their set menu. Very limited choice. If you have not selected breakfast during room booking, it will be 200 baht per person per day. The housekeeping was not done properly. No coffee or tea provided in room, it is only at the lobby and you need to walk to lobby for just simple tea and coffee. Bathroom only got those very simple supply of body wash and shampoo. No other amenities. A bit surprising.
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your review and regarding to the tea or coffee , actually the hotel does not have in the room not only your room.

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries

10.0ExceptionalReviewed Nov 2, 2019
Nice family run hotel
Andamanee Boutique Resort is an idyllic hotel 10 minutes by shuttle to Ao Nang Beach. The hotel provides free shuttle service and pick-up every 2 hours. The staff is very nice and accommodating. We stayed there for 10 days and enjoyed every single day. Staff also assist with booking boat trips. We had a lovely speedboat trip to four of Phi Phi Islands. I can highly recommend the hotel if you don't want to stay amidst crowds and traffic noise. The hotel is ideal for families with children. I add a picture with a view from the room we had.
Nils Gunnar10 night trip
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your stay and your feedback too. We all here were also so happy to see you and serve you while you were staying here. We are looking froward to seeing you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jan 2, 2019
Very friendly staff
It was very nice hotel and me and my friend really enjoyed our staying. Staff is very friendly and helped us a lot with our day trips. There is no public transportation but there is hotel's own "bus" going to beach and back many times a day for free. There wasn't many young people staying during our stay and pool was very quiet so I would recommend this for people who wants to enjoy peaceful holiday and for families also.
Kirsi11 night trip with friends
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your stay and your feedback.. it was so nice to have you stay here too and we all here are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 27, 2019
Kaupungin paras uima-allas,siisti,rauhallinen sijainti,ei melua koskaan,olimme viikon,ei mitään valittamista,mennään seuraavallakin kerralla :))
Verified Ebookers guest review
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your feedback and it was so nice to have stayed with us. Also we all here were so happy to welcome you here and looking forward to seeing you again soon.
8.0Very GoodReviewed Feb 8, 2019
Cozy and kalm
This place is placed a bit off so it's calm and cozy. It's runned by a family and they are very friendly and kind even though it also means that are under staffed. They work hard so their guests have a pleasant stay. They also have free transport to the beach several times a day. Nice pool cozy rooms.
Erik3 night romance trip
Response by Su
Thank you so much for staying here as well as your feedback about our hotel's service. We were so glad to hear that you loved your stay here. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
6.0GoodReviewed Jan 26, 2019
Helt greit, dårlig renhold.. vi var der i 8 dager og de byttet aldri dynetrekket. Vi måtte spørre om det etter 6 dagen. -såpen i dusjen gikk tom etter 2 dag, de fylte aldri på igjen. -ikke lov å ha med mat utenfra hotellet. - aircon. Bråkte, vanskelig å sove. - maten på hotellet var ille, bestilte phad thai en gang og pizza en annen gang.
Mohamed9 night romance trip
Response by Su
Thank you so much for your feedback and so sorry for anything you were not happy about our service. we will inform our housekeeping. Actually, anything you didn't have in the room you can just ask the housekeeping anytime and they were willing to give you always. Regarding to the food since this hotel is opened for 13 years you were the first one who said that our food was not good but thank you again anyway for your stay here as well as your comment.
8.0Very GoodReviewed Jan 21, 2019
Ok
Jättetrevligt hotell med fin pool. Långt ifrån centrum, men hotellet har gratis buss att åka till och från staden.
Frida1 night romance trip
Response by Su
Hello, Thank you so much for your booking and hope to see you again soon.
Sorry, there are no traveler photos for this property.