Also known as
- Best Western Hotel Rome Airport
- Best Western Rome Airport
- BEST WESTERN Hotel Rome Airport Fiumicino
- Best Western Rome Airport Fiumicino
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 6.00 (one way)
Extended parking is available for an extra charge
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 6 per person (one-way)
Cruise ship terminal shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Area shuttle and shopping center shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.