Also known as
- Lodge Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Hotel
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
- Belmond Sanctuary Machu Picchu
- Belmond Sanctuary
- Machu Picchu Lodge
- Machu Picchu Lodge Sanctuary
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge
- Sanctuary Lodge
- Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu
- Sanctuary Machu Picchu
- Sanctuary Machu Picchu Lodge
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via required shuttle are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 1008.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 504.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.