Guests

From
$58

Restrictions related to your trip

Property renovations and closures

• The property is closed between June 30 and July 1.

Image gallery

• Deluxe Suite - Living Room
  • Triple Room - Living Room
Indoor Spa Tub. Image 1 of 34
1 / 34Indoor Spa Tub
Praha 6 - Ruzyne, Ruzynska 197/14, Prague, 16100, Czech Republic
7.6.Good.
  • It’s quiet and peaceful and the rooms are comfortable.

Jul 15, 2019

• We stayed for three nights. We drove to the city from the hotel and the distance was just…

Jun 18, 2015

Enhanced health and safety measures

This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
  • Property is cleaned with disinfectant
  • Staff wears personal protective equipment
  • Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
  • Social distancing measures are in place
  • Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
  • Free breakfast

• Prague Castle - 4.4 mi / 7 km
  • St. Vitus Cathedral - 4.4 mi / 7 km
  • Letna Park - 4.8 mi / 7.8 km
  • Prague National Theatre - 5.8 mi / 9.3 km

Book this property and collect stamps after your stay

Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 2:00 PM-midnight
  • Check-out time is 11:00 AM

Restrictions related to your trip

• This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories for this destination before you book.

Special check-in instructions

The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.

Required at check-in

• Credit card, debit card, or cash deposit required for incidental charges
  • Government-issued photo ID may be required

Food and drink

• Free buffet breakfast daily
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/lounge
  • Room service (during limited hours)

Things to do

• Number of spa tubs - 1
  • Sauna
  • Hiking/biking trails nearby

Working away

• Business center
  • Number of meeting rooms - 1

Services

• Front desk (limited hours)
  • Concierge services
  • Luggage storage

Facilities

• Number of buildings/towers - 1
  • Elevator
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
  • Designated smoking areas

• Air conditioning

Freshen up

• Private bathroom
  • Deep soaking bathtub
  • Hair dryer (on request)

Be entertained

• TV
  • Cable/satellite TV channels

Stay connected

• Free WiFi

• In-room safe

Special features

Dining

Grand Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.

Fees & policies

Mandatory feesPay at property

You'll be asked to pay the following charges by the property at check-in or check-out:

• A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 50.00 per person, per night, up to 60 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.

Hygiene and cleanliness

Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.

Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.

Policies

Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.

This property accepts major credit cards. Cash is not accepted.

Also known as

• Villa St. Tropez Hotel
  • Villa St. Tropez Prague

*See fees and policies for additional details or extra charges

FAQs

• Yes, Villa St. Tropez does have fully refundable room rates available to book on our site. If you’ve booked a fully refundable room rate, this can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in depending on the property's cancellation policy. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions.
  • The property is closed between June 30 and July 1.
  • This property confirms that disinfectant is used to clean the property. Furthermore, guests are provided with hand sanitizer, social distancing measures are in place, and staff are given personal protective equipment. Please note that this information has been provided by our partners.
  • Yes, there's free self parking.
  • Sorry, pets aren't allowed.
  • You can check in from 2:00 PM - midnight. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
  • Yes, Grand Restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine. Nearby restaurants include Restaurace Kasta (6-min walk), Ristorante Fabiano (11-min walk), and Restaurace Sokol (2.2 mi).
  • Have fun during the warmer months with activities nearby such as hiking. Relax in the spa tub or enjoy the use of other amenities, which include a sauna and a garden.
7.6.Good.

money saver

food and beer was very good. Room was small with king bed. good for overnight travel.

john, Business trip, Jun 11, 2016

• 10.0.Exceptional

Nice

Good location

Business trip, Feb 24, 2018

Elegant near the airport

I think staying in this little hotel was a very good investment for what I needed. I was scheduled to flight from Prague airport at 0710 so I wanted a hotel that was prettty close to the airport for staying the last night. From downtown, I took the green line of metro to the last station and from there a taxi that cost me about 15 euros. The hotel is small but very nice. The staff was very helpful with anything. They set me up for a taxi early next morning and were very punctual with the wake up call. I always set my cellphone as a back up, but they called right on time. The only disadvantage I see is that is very far away from the center and that there is a short fly of stairs before taking the elevator. The rooms are large, having both a living area and a bedroom separated by a door and it also has wifi for free. The bathroom is a little tight for my taste, but very functional. All considered, i think it was a very good choice for what I had in mind.

OVERMIND, Other trip, Oct 4, 2011

• 6.0.Good

Convenient for late arrival at Prague airport

Stayed just one night here. About 10 minute taxi ride from Airport. We arrived about 1130pm. Check in was a bit slow and had to find staff in restaurant. However staff friendly and room fine. Would have been nice to have kettle and hairdryer in room. Otherwise all OK.

Jo, 1 night trip, Apr 5, 2018

• 6.0.Good

Very close to the airport in a nice neighbourhood

We were given a room with the sitting area separated from the sleeping part (not sure if it was a suite). It was quite spacious and the neighbourbood was quiet and very close to the airport (10 - 15 minutes drive, which was the main reason we chose this hotel). Staff was OK but not particularly helpful.

KL, Other trip, Jul 12, 2014

• 10.0.Exceptional

We'll be staying again at Hotel Elegant

The location of this hotel was just right for us because we wanted to be near relatives who live a little out of the centre, and this hotel is also on the doorstep of what was a royal hunting park so plenty of space to walk, jog, amble. Czech public transport is so good, it doesn't matter how far out of the centre any hotel is. The room was very spacious, light and airy with unusual decor, though furniture utilitarian. We needed wifi and it was available free in our room, as was a safe. We ate only breakfast (relatives fed us in evening) but that was excellent. Freshly cooked choice of eggs or ham and eggs, a variety of cold options, cake, cereals, yoghurts, fruit, fruit juices and hot drinks - all buffet so as much as you wanted. The evening menu looked very appealing so we will eat 'in' some of the time on our next visit. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Despite it being a small hotel, there is 24 hour desk cover. We slept well because the curtains kept the light out and covered the windows - this is not always the case in Czech hotels as we know from staying elsewhere. We shall be staying there again - and again - as long as our relatives live in Prague.

Other trip, May 17, 2011

• 6.0.Good

Attractive price demands some flexibility

The hotel itself is quite inexpensive for Prague and the distance from the airport makes it somewhat convenient for overnight layovers (I was using it as such). However, it's off the main transit routes (not a big deal in Prague) so you'll have to take two buses to reach it. The transit desk at Prague airport was very helpful in this respect. Of course you could also take a taxi, but usually we put up with overnight layovers to save on ticket prices, right? If you're without a car, make sure you change money and buy any snacks/drinks before you arrive. The restaurant only serves breakfast and this quiet residential neighborhood doesn't offer much in the way of stores or eating options (a couple restaurants within walking distance, but not easy to find). As for the hotel itself, I should first note that it was under renovation after a new owner took over. Therefore, this may have had some impact on the experience. Overall, you could see that it was the cute "elegant" place that the other reviewers referred to, but it was also dark, vacant-feeling and with doors so flimsy that I was entertained for much of the evening by the conversations and other activities of the few other guests on my floor. I don't demand too much of a hotel at this price, so I can say that I was willing to put up with these inconveniences and that I'm relatively satisfied. However, if you except a higher level of comfort/convenience, look into a Campanile or perhaps Ibis.

Other trip, Jul 20, 2011

Neat Convenient Hotel for Short stay

THe staff were very friendly and that is what increases the rating of this hotel. The room was comfortable and food wasnt bad either

Arun Kumar, Business trip, Feb 26, 2013

• 4.0.Fair

TERRIBLE

Waited , knocked ,rang the bell,telephone almost 1 hr ,no answer Stood out side the hotel almost an hour in the dark ,in a strange place (around 12-1 am) no body was their to open the door even though the arrival was informed earlier on. On the first night we had to stay in a room with no lock ,unable to sleep the whole night .( the room which we booked was given to some body else that was the excuse they gave to us ) I don't want to re comment/book this hotel any more.

JIJI, Other trip, May 4, 2014

• 4.0.Fair

Lack of attention, poorly managed, too far from town and no amenities

I was treated to a welcome given at a hostel by a receptionist who had been in the job 8 days. She tried as hard as she could however for a professional business competing in a hungry world of accomodation the hotel feel way short of satisfactory. I had to wait at 5pm in the afternoon to check in because there were guests still in the room from the previous night. I entered a room cleaned by the receptionist with a chaotic aroma of cigarettes and post alcoholic experiences. I was booked on a tour of Prague where I was promised top quality service but was left standing in Prague, 15km from the hotel at 5.30pm in the afternoon of the tour with no way to get home. I was given poor directions for dinner as the cook had left for the night (7pm). I was promised cutlery for my takeaway food yet had to end up eating with my hands. I was not offered any breakfast either. If I had not gone into complain about the tour I was booked on I would not have been charged for a room or given a receipt. I was extremely disappointed

Chris, Other trip, Jun 25, 2011