Also known as
- Residenza di Ripetta
- Residenza di Ripetta House
- Residenza di Ripetta House Rome
- Residenza di Ripetta Rome
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel Rome
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in public areas for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.