Also known as
- Bandos Island Resort
- Bandos Island Hotel Bandos
- Bandos Maldives Hotel Bandos Island
- Bandos Island Maldives
- Bandos Island Resort & Spa Maldives
- Bandos Island Resort Maldives
- Bandos Maldives
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 170.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 85.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 170.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 85.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 93.63 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 46.82 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.