Also known as
- Angsana Hotel Ihuru
- Angsana Ihuru
- Ihuru Angsana
- Angsana Hotel Maldives Ihuru
- Angsana Ihuru, Maldives Hotel Angsana
- Angsana Resort Maldives Ihuru
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 264.90
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 132.50 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 314.20
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 157.10 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 184.8 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 92.4 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 11 years old)
Rollaway beds are available for USD 152.77 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 185 per person (roundtrip)
Airport shuttle for children between the ages of 4 and 11 costs USD 93 (roundtrip)
Shopping center shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.