Also known as
- Hotel Residence Sant Anton
- Hotel Residence Sant Anton Bormio
- Hotel Sant Anton
- Residence Sant Anton
- Residence Sant Anton Bormio
- Sant Anton
- Sant Anton Hotel
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Club Card: EUR 5 per person, per night
- Child's Club Card: EUR 5 per night, (from 3 to 17 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 35.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15 per day
Children's club access is available for an extra charge
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.