All hotels in Trapani, Italy

3 stars
Viale Regina Elena 62TrapaniTP91100Italy, 800-491-6126
Price GuaranteePrice Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Good3.7 / 5
Food
Delicious food
Location
Comfort
More comfort would be nice
Amenities
Amenities are not the best
7See all 7 Hotels.com reviews

• This hotel is arranged over 2 floors

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 11:00 AM-11:30 PM
  • Check-out time is 10 AM
All guests must provide the hotel with their estimated arrival details in advance using the contact information found in the booking confirmation.

Required at check in

• I Colori Vento Bed & Breakfast
  • I Colori Vento Bed & Breakfast Trapani
  • I Colori Vento Trapani

Policies

All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.

Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.

Mandatory fees

A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax rate has been determined by the local administration and depends on the the room price. The tax does not apply from January 10th to March 20th and from November 1st to December 20th. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night onwards for individual trips or to children under 10 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free breakfast
Services
  • Front desk (limited hours)
  • Tours/ticket assistance
  • Luggage storage
  • Multilingual staff
Facilities
  • Number of buildings/towers - 1
  • Terrace

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning

• I Colori Vento Bed & Breakfast Trapani
  • I Colori Vento Trapani

Policies

Mandatory fees

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.