Also known as
- Portonuovo Hotel
- Portonuovo Hotel Vieste
- Portonuovo Vieste
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax applies from 15 May to 15 September. This tax does not apply to residents of the city, children under 14 years of age, or disabled persons. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night (varies based on length of stay)
- Club Card: EUR 5 per person, per night
- Child's Club Card: EUR 5 per night, (from 0 to 6 years old)
- Towels/sheets: EUR 5 per person, per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15.00 per day
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.