All hotels in Rome, Italy

Via Dei Crociferi 26RomeRM00187Italy, ‏800-491-6126
Best Price GuaranteeBest Price Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
2.8 / 5

• This hotel is arranged over 2 floors

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 11:30 AM-6 PM
  • Check-out time is 10 AM
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests are required to contact the hotel in advance if arriving outside of normal check-in hours. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Children

• Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

• No cribs (infant beds)

• B&B 3 Coins
  • B&B 3 Coins Trevi Fountain
  • Trevi Fountain 3 Coins

Policies

Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.

For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

• A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.

Optional extras

Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free breakfast
Services
  • Front desk (limited hours)
  • Tours/ticket assistance
Facilities
  • Number of buildings/towers - 1

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning

Policies

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

Optional extras

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

2.8 /5 from 62 reviews

Poor1.0 / 5
The bed and breakfast was closed down. It was an awful experience in the heart of Rome and no hotel. We ended up paying almost 3 times as much as the original reservation. We expected more from a reputable company such as yours.
1 night romance trip
Fair2.0 / 5
Not a pleasant experience
Well upon arrival I walked past it twice, due to there being no sign. I then had to drag my luggage up 4 flights of steep and slippery stairs. Upon reaching the door I found it locked and no one there. I tried to contact the owner and no one answered me. I then did not meet anyone from the bed and breakfast until my last day, when paying was the biggest pain ever. The woman did not know how to work the machine and tried to get me to pay in cash, then I was told to go find their other hotel across town on the bus. When I asked if they could call a cab for me I was promptly yelled at. Oh and I just got an email from them saying that my card was denied when I saw it cleared through my account, so scam?
4 night trip with friends
Good3.0 / 5
very close to trevi fountain
Room was clean, ac worked well. Internet was spotty. Breakfast wasn't anything to write home about but good to get something in your stomach before sightseeing. They were nice and accommodating with our luggage and payment (had to get cash to pay next day which they didn't have to do).
1 night family trip
Outstanding5.0 / 5
Great!
I stayed at 3 Coins with several of my friends to explore Rome. We were there for 3 nights and it was great! Really nice lady who runs the hotel doesn't know much English but super helpful! Nice room and perfect location, literally a block away from The Trevi Fountain and in the heart of Rome! Only problem was 3 flights of stairs to climb to get to room. Breakfast was good! A+ Overall!
3 night trip with friends
Fair2.0 / 5
Great location but weird experience
Location is amazing - but not what I was expecting. We arrived after 6pm and were stranded outside. Finally the restaurant next door let us in since they share the corridor and have a key. There was a note on the interior door that asked us to call them when we got in. We had no phone - but luckily a kind family let us use theirs. We were scolded for not letting them know we were arriving after 6pm. I said the listing didn't indicate it at all (double and triple checked and the hotels.com listing doesn't indicate that). Room was tiny, albeit clean. Wifi didn't extend to the very top floor where we were staying. They do have larger rooms with private baths so you may want to inquire about those. Overall, it was fine for the last minute booking but wouldn't stay here again.
1 night trip

B&B 3 Coins Trevi Fountain, Rome

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us