Also known as
- Salina Maris Hotel
- Salina Maris Hotel Moerel
- Salina Maris Moerel
- Salina Maris
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests under 4 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 4 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.00 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.00 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old.
- Tourism fee: CHF 2 per person, per night
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 36.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: CHF 18.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
Resort fee inclusions:
- Pool access
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
RV/bus/truck parking is available for an extra charge
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of CHF 13.50 for adults and CHF 13.50 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for CHF 17 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CHF 7.00 per pet, per night
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.