Also known as
- am Gendarmenmarkt
- Cityhotel am Gendarmenmarkt
- Cityhotel am Gendarmenmarkt Berlin
- Cityhotel am Gendarmenmarkt Hotel
- Cityhotel am Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Cityhotel Gendarmenmarkt
- Cph Cityhotel Am Gendarmenmarkt Berlin
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 27.00 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 14 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 17 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 6 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 6 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Dial-up Internet access is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.