Rental basis: Entire house or apartment
Number of bedrooms: 3; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
Taxes of Tax 16 % of Rental Amount may be collected during the booking process. If this is not supported, they must be paid to the host upon arrival.
I'm available for any consultation, comment or support my guest need during their stay.
This space is a located in a central area in Mexico City. You have access to a lot of beautiful places in Nápoles neighborhood. You can easily access, half block away, to Rio Becerra entrance.
You can enjoy the commercial activities within a family atmosphere. You will find restaurants, coffee shops, bar, convenience stores and shopping mall in a walking distance.
Walk to Wtc and Pepsi Center, they are 3 blocks away. Also, you can walk to Alfonso Esparza Park.
1. Wtc: business and entertainment center.
2. Bellini: located in 45th floor of the Wtc and a 360º lookout.
3. Nagaoka restaurant: authentic Japanese food. Arkansas 38.
4. Alfonso Esparza Oteo Park: green areas,
5. Pepsi Center: concert hall and
6. Estadio Azul aka Estadio Ciudad de los Deportes: football stadium and concerto events
7. Monumental Plaza de Toros: largest Bullfight Arena
The area has easy access to many kinds of transportation:
1. Metrobus Line 1 Indios Verdes: Polyforum station
2. Bus: Route 24
3. Subway Line 9 Tacubaya: Chilpancingo station.
4. Ecobike: 303, 304, 306, 313 and 315 station, There is an hourly fee and a card must be required.
6. Apps: Uber, Didi or any others
This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
Bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
Guests can rest easy knowing there's a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a first aid kit on site.
This property accepts credit/debit cards.