This cabin is located in the Coosawattee River Resort. Enjoy the large deck while sitting on comfortable outdoor furniture or rocking the morning away in your rocking chair and sipping your morning coffee, taking in the views. The cabin has a grill, fire pit, Smart TVs in the den and both bedrooms, and the resort features like an indoor pool, 2 outdoor pools, fishing pond and a ton of other amenities. This cabin sits on almost 2 acres and has SO MUCH PRIVACY!!
This cabin has the following bedding configuration:
• King in Master Bedroom
• Queen in Second Bedroom
• Queen Sleeper Sofa in the Den
This cabin to sleep a total of 6 people. There are 2 full bathrooms. The master bathroom has a beautiful oversized walk in shower. The second bathroom has a tub/shower combo. There is a full-sized washer and dryer in the cabin available for your use.
The home is spacious and with all the comforts you would expect. It has an open and modern, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including a gas stove) and a bar area where your kids can sit and eat. There is an indoor fireplace, screened in porch area, and an outdoor fire pit where you and your family can spend hours of special time.... together. This lot has access to the river!
The home has BOTH a coffee maker and a Keurig. The kitchen is fully stocked with cookware, toaster, dinnerware, and utensils. An iron and ironing board have been added for your convenience. We provide 6 sets of towels, linens/blankets for the beds and for the sleeper sofa.
If you reserve with us, then you receive ONE FREE ADMISSION to some of the area’s most popular attractions EACH DAY of your stay! (This program is not timeshare presentation, and you are not required to purchase anything.) Some of our attractions include:
a. Appalachian Trail Rides- Horseback Trail Ride
b. Escape Blue Ridge- Escape Room Admission
c. Raft One- Middle Ocoee Whitewater Rafting
d. Raft One- Ocoee Zipline Canopy Tour
e. Pedego Blue Ridge- Shallowford Bridge River Tour
*Text the word BLUE to 94479 for more information on the attractions and how to claim your tickets*
Be prepared to see wildlife such as deer and possibly bears!! In fact, we have created a game called "Count The Deer". The rules are that you count the number of deer between the gate and the 1.4 miles to the cabin once inside the resort. Baby deer with spots count for 2 points. Please let us know your score and we will let you know if you are the winner! Seriously, please be careful because they are everywhere.
Rental of this cabin includes access to the Coosawattee River Resort amenities such as:
* An enclosed, heated Junior Olympic-sized pool with 8-feet at the deep end and a large shallow end for the small ones: It's comfortable swimming year-round. The pool utilizes a state-of-the-art saline chlorination system... The water, as a result, is much easier on the eyes, skin, hair, and clothing.
* A heated kiddie pool is available for the very little ones where they can splash & play in shallow water.
* Off of the Recreation Center's lobby are the Fitness Center and Game Room. The Fitness Center is complete with treadmills, weight machines, free weights, rowing machines, and exercise bikes. Satellite TV and Wi-Fi are also available. The Game Room is a coin-operated arcade with games, pool tables, and an air hockey machine.
* The Recreation Center also has other outside attractions, which include tennis, basketball, and pickleball courts, plus an 18-hole miniature golf course. The equipment can be checked out at the Recreation Center desk.
* The game room, weight room, tennis court, basketball court, pickleball, and miniature 18-hole golf course are open until 8:30 pm.