Also known as
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Paramaribo
- Courtyard Marriott Paramaribo
- Courtyard Paramaribo
- Courtyard Paramaribo Marriott
- Marriott Courtyard Paramaribo
- Marriott Paramaribo
- Paramaribo Marriott
- Courtyard By Marriott Paramaribo Hotel Paramaribo
- Courtyard By Marriott Paramaribo Suriname
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Energy surcharge: USD 5 per accommodation per night
Breakfast costs between USD 17 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 20 per person (one-way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.