Also known as
- Andina Puno
- Puno Casa Andina
- Casa Andina Classic - Puno Tikarani Hotel Puno
- Casa Andina Classic Puno
- Casa Andina Classic Puno Tikarani
- Casa Andina Classic Tikarani
- Casa Andina Classic Tikarani Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic Tikarani Hotel Puno
- Casa Andina Puno
- Casa Andina Puno Tikarani
- Casa Andina Tikarani
All guests must register and show valid identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 176 per person (one way)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for PEN 15 per night (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.