All hotels in Sidney, Montana, United States of America

2.5 stars
900 S. Central AveSidneyMT59270United States of America, ‏800-491-6126
Best Price GuaranteeBest Price Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Excellent4.1 / 5

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
  • Check-out time is 11 AM

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Lone Tree Inn Sidney
  • Lone Tree Sidney
  • Lone Tree Hotel Sidney

Policies

Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.

Mandatory fees

• Lone Tree Hotel Sidney

Policies

Mandatory fees

Pet deposit: USD 10.00 per night

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Excellent 4.1 /5 from 39 reviews

Fair2.0 / 5
My fiance and I booked a room so we could stay in town after a concert. We checked in in the afternoon and the front desk clerk could not find our reservation. After 20 mins she finally gave us our room keys. We came back to the hotel and tried to get into our room around midnight. The room she told us was ours and was also written on our keys, belonged to someone else and we ended up waking them up trying to get in the room. Because they don't have a desk clerk from 10 pm- 6 am we had to walk to another motel to find out what was going on. After finally getting into our room, we found trash behind the bathroom door. Checking out in the morning took about 15 mins, and the desk clerk paid more attention to the tv show playing behind us. Overall I don't think we will ever stay here again.
1 night romance trip
Outstanding5.0 / 5
Sidney
Decent place to stay. Reasonable price.
2 night business trip
Outstanding5.0 / 5
Great
Excellent condition and very enjoyable
1 night romance trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
Pleasantly surprised!
I picked this place because it was very close to a job I was doing in Sidney. I was leery because the price seemed so low but was pleasantly surprised! The gal at the desk was very nice, even worked with me to come up with the best room for me as I had my Golden Retriever. We opted for an end unit bottom floor. The room was a pleasant surprise for the price. Clean and good bedding. I was presented with 2 coupons, one for a breakfast buffet at a nearby hotel and free drink card for the little sports bar behind the motel. I did go over and have a beer and some nachos. Meh. Overall, you can't beat the price. I will stay again should I find myself up in Sidney.
1 night business trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
Lot's of space and quiet
Very large room - plenty of space for us, our 2 kids, and our 2 large breed dogs. Lots of room to run the dogs in the back lot. Close to downtown. The hall carpets were a little tired but the rest of the hotel was well kept. Quiet, even on New Year's Eve.
1 night family trip

Lone Tree Inn, Sidney

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us