Also known as
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco Plaza
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Cusco Plaza Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic Cusco San Blas
All guests must register and show valid identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
WiFi is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.