The property and room were clean. However, the pool was unavailable, smoke detector malfunctioned entire trip, breakfast was terrible - no drinks other than coffee/water, hotel appeared under construction and had confusion upon check-in regarding the room already being paid for through Expedia. Only two towels in room that was supposed to accommodate up to 4 guests, only one TV remote with two TVs, curtains were broken and unable to close. Also, pay attention to your surroundings. Area appears to be a little unsafe. Police presence around hotel and nearby IHOP.