Skip to main content.

4-star4 stars
57 Ben Nghe Street, Hue, Thua Thien-Hue, Vietnam
  • Collect nightsYou can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
9.0
Superb489 All our reviews have come from real guests who have stayed at the property.verified guest
reviews

Great
QuangBusiness trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed May 28, 2019
Excellent
Excellent service and best breakfast in Vietnam. They greeted us warmly, asked if they could help, met the guides who came to pick us up courteously. We had a problem in the room and when manager found it wasn't fixed, he came up himself to help. I
ElizabethRomance trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed May 8, 2019
Value, location, helpful staff
Comfortable room. Great breakfast. Helpful staff. Free bikes. Good location.
2 night trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed May 9, 2019
I like the staff at the Hotel. The room likes old but oke
8.0Very GoodReviewed Mar 8, 2019
Great service and very friendly. Clean room. Easy to walk around from location
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Nov 29, 2018
In the middle of Hue with great customer service
Used this hotel for my 2-night trip to Hue. I was totally satisfied with my stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. You can see their effort to trying to satisfy guests. It is conceniently located in the middle of town. Great value!
2 night romance trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 23, 2019
The service was great, the spa was very good. Great breakfast. The hotel is very nice.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 19, 2019
It was amazing!! The facility was great and the staff was unbelievable!! Wish we could have stayed longer!
gagan1 night romance trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jan 31, 2019
Surprised at the excellent service at this property. The concierge service always went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hue.
Business trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Jan 19, 2019
Lovely tourist class hotel in great location. Excellent breakfast, nice rooms, lobby looks a little tired. Staff friendly and helpful.
NancyOther trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Nov 21, 2018
Excellent hotel with friendly staff. I certainly recommend to all my friends
JohnOther trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Nov 20, 2018
The hotel has a good location, the breakfast is excellent, the staff if friendly, very charming and helpful. During my stay, I felt that they did everything they could, in a professional and discrete manner, to make my stay pleasant and trouble free. I got very detailed advise and information from Nguyen Pham Lai Loan, a.k.a. Jenny. She arranged for me drivers and transportation to visit different places around the city and provided wonderful insights about local water puppet performances. I would come back to this hotel without any hesitation.
AntonioOther trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Oct 31, 2018
All the staff were very friendly, even a little too much so. The "interview" you get on checking in is not really necessary. The corridors smelled a bit musty but my room was attractive and clean. However, the rooms are not well sound-proofed, and the repairs being undertaken near mine began soon after 5am. Hence, I did not sleep very much. This is unacceptable. I assume it was a temporary problem.
DPGOther trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Oct 20, 2018
Central location and helpful staff. We were able to join a tour at the last minute due to the timely response of the front desk crew.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Oct 12, 2018
Helpful staff and served a great breakfast. It was close to good restaurants.
KathyOther trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Sep 10, 2018
The cherish hotel is a little far from other attractions (maybe about 30 mins walk) but the sun is HOT. I would recommend the hotel itself but the area that it is located in seems geared towards trapping tourists. The food is great and the staff are friendly and helpful.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Aug 14, 2018
Great location, efficient service, great price for quality
8.0Very GoodReviewed Jul 13, 2018
Nice Hotel. Really Good location. Friendly and accommodating staff. Very Clean hotel and rooms We Would recommend this hotel, especially for the price compared to other hotels In this class. The staff was helpful with sightseeing and local tour guide recommendations and booking a guide who spoke English . It was hard for us to understand sometimes, but that’s on us not them. I have been all over the world and have to say that the Vietnamese (and Cambodians) are among the happiest and friendly people we’ve ever experienced. We never felt unsafe or unwelcome in a month of travels here.
MattharrisOther trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Jun 26, 2018
Central location
Within walking distance to the main city attraction, the Citadel.
BruceOther trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jun 21, 2018
Friendly staff
Nice hotel for the budget. Staff are friendly and helpful. Definitely stay again!
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jun 7, 2018
Best value in Hue
Stayed here for 2 weeks while working at the local university - fabulous service, great location, superb breakfast, very good room, gym and swimming pool and all for about $30/night - highly recommended.
Business trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Apr 20, 2018
Family Vacation
Our hotel stayed was fine. Great location from tourist area, with many choices of restaurants and entertainment. We took advantage of the spa and had a wonderful massage. The only thing to complain, many koreans next to our room and they where extremely noisy. Our mistake was not to call feont desk.
annie2 night family trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Apr 17, 2018
Great Price, Service, Breakfast, & Location!
This hotel genuinely is a 5 Star hotel without the price to match. Service was great, rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff are genuinely caring and attentive, breakfast was great, and the location is perfect!
8.0Very GoodReviewed Apr 12, 2018
Great breakfast! Good price. Gym is good. Pool area too small. Boring and dated building/furniture. A little damp smell in room. Great extra perk from staff that noticed my birthday with a cake.
ElliottRomance trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Apr 9, 2018
Enjoyable Hotel
Great value for your money. Staff was friendly and assisted us booking trains and activities. The room were ok.
Jorge1 night trip with friends
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Apr 5, 2018
Great Place to Stay
First trip to Hue and I couldnt have picked a better place. Beautiful new building with an incredibly friendly and helpful staff. The food was tremendous and it was in easy walking distance to the Citadel and other historic sites. Will definitely return.
LenOther trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Apr 4, 2018
First rate hotel
Loved this one. The room was huge, ditto for the bed. Breakfast was a highlight, more choices than anywhere we'd seen. Excellent selection of fresh fruits, omelette bar, large selection of Asian and European breakfast cuisines. The dining room was on an upper floor affording a lovely view of the city. Service was superb with many staff offering coffee, clearing plates, restocking foods. We booked 2 tours through the hotel (a walking street food tour and a city sites tour). Both were terrific. The former was a private tour for just the 3 of us. The latter included other tourists. Our guides spoke English and were well-informed on the history and culture of the various sites. There was some construction outside the hotel, but we never heard noise. It wasn't a problem at all. Definitely give this hotel a super star, recommend it without hesitation.
KathleenTrip with friends
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Apr 2, 2018
Great hotel,
Great hotel Nice and helpful staff Great location Great breakfast
JorgeOther trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Mar 25, 2018
Perfect spot!
The hotel was wonderful. Great location, the staff was sweet and kind and accommodating. Exactly what we needed for our time in Hue.
LaurenTrip with friends
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 2, 2018
A Gem in the Rough
The staff were amazing. Very friendly and accommodating. They were able to check me in a few hours early and even gave me a free upgrade to the honeymoon suite even though I was traveling solo. The restaurant was amazing and the free breakfast was incredible! I would definitely recommend this place and definitely stay again!
LoriOther trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jan 22, 2018
Cherish Hotel is to be cherished
Wonderful staff. Very helpful in orienting us to the area, tourist sites, and local transportation options. We hired one of the hotel drivers to take us to visit three royal tombs. Worked out very well. Highly recommended.
6.0GoodReviewed Jan 4, 2018
avg hotel in the center
average hotel in the center. the rooms are big. but you don’t feel clean in the hotel.
AshOther trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jan 2, 2018
Nicest Hotel
This hotel was one of the nicest we stayed in over our trip. The staff was very courteous, and helpful in providing directionsto things to see in Hue. The rooms were very modern and clean.
SueOther trip
Verified Travelocity guest review
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Dec 24, 2017
Solid Hotel in a good area.
Easy Check-In process, went above and beyond for my girlfriend. Breakfast is a good mix of western and traditional viet food. Good size hotel, not too crowded. More then fair for the price.
JamesOther trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Dec 22, 2017
Everything I'd want and need
Nice room on the 8th floor with everything I needed. On the small side, but sufficient. Insulating windows kept the noise of the city out. A little balcony allowed for a smoke, but no ashtray available. Nice, efficient bathroom with instant hot water. Very good, satisfying breakfast buffet.
DanielOther trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Nov 14, 2017
Solid choice for Hue
Solid location, nice room, great breakfast. Busboys are a little aggressive about taking your bag, which was weird but OK
1 night romance trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Oct 31, 2017
Comfortable, clean, great service and breakfast
The service was great, superb breakfast, rooms clean and comfortable. One of the best hotels we have stayed at in Vietnam
Gudmundur2 night family trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Nov 3, 2017
Fantastic Hotel
This is probably the best value hotel I have ever experienced. I don't know if we were bumped up in class or if all rooms are like the one we had. It was a 4 room suite, in beautiful condition, on a high floor. Beautiful wood floors and nice lighting fixtures. The bed was comfortable. The air conditioning worked great, and we had two different zones so we could choose the temperature. Our two (!) balconies provided a sweeping view of Hue City. Two televisions, the larger one in the 'living room' and the smaller in the bedroom. A computer for our free use of the internet was provided in the room. The bathroom was spacious and clean. There was a large jacuzzi which did not work, but we were not expecting it so no no matter. Breakfast, on the 10th floor (also with great views) was great. They had a wide variety of foods, both Western and Vietnamese. The staff was exceedingly helpful and kind. They greeted us at arrival with a welcome drink and were very helpful getting us a reasonably price car to the airport. They also answered our questions about local attractions and suggested we visit the area near the hotel that is packed with bars and restaurants. Great choice. We are already thinking of our next visit!
NapoleonOther trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Oct 7, 2017
A good place to stay. Not too far from most attractions although you do need to use local transportation to get to the palace A 15 minutes walk from the main market Rooftop restaurant with great view and real rich breakfast recommended
zvi2 night romance trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Sep 14, 2017
Excellent
Very comfortable bed. Good view. Good selection of food. Computer in room. Close to restaurants, bars, imperial city by local bike.
Christine3 night romance trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Jul 31, 2017
Pleasant
We were satisfied with Cherish Hotel. Good location, AC unit was powerful, breakfast dining on the 11th Fl. was great; only drawback I experienced was the low water pressure of the shower.
2 night romance trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jul 11, 2017
Luxury in Hue
Great hotel in a perfect location in Hue. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. The spa was also particularly good and the buffet breakfast was amazing.
Ronnie1 night trip with friends
10.0ExceptionalReviewed May 31, 2017
Located within 5 minute walk of great restaurants.
Stayed 4 nights, staff was helpful and polite. Prices were awesome, including breakfast...would absolutely stay here again.
kOther trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Apr 21, 2017
close to citadel
Henry3 night family trip
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Apr 8, 2017
Great Service
Staff was very attentive and friendly. Went out of their way to welcome us. Rooms were nice and clean. Would highly recommend.
8.0Very GoodReviewed Mar 27, 2017
Good service and great breakfast!
My wife and I enjoyed the Cherish Hotel and what it had to offer. The hotel staff were outstanding in service and the breakfast is spectacular. More electrical outlets would have been a plus but that is a minor problem
SOther trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Mar 17, 2017
Nice hotel close to main attractions
i liked The location of this hotel and very friendly staff. They offer great buffet breakfast with both, local and western options.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb 16, 2017
Book it already!
Really nice hotel in a convenient location. Large, clean, comfortable room. Hotel staff very accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.
Joyce3 night trip
8.0Very GoodReviewed Mar 13, 2017
Nice hotel close to city center
Nice hotel with welcoming and helpful staff. The room and breakfast was good. Enough options for vegetarian like me.
10.0ExceptionalReviewed Mar 10, 2017
Staff is excellent
It is really wonderful hotel. It is not located in the downtown but the hotel provides the complimentary shuttle. Everything was just perfect including unbelievable breakfast.
Verified Expedia guest review
Sorry, there are no traveler photos for this property.