Also known as
- Casa Andina Private
- Casa Andina Private Collection Miraflores
- Casa Andina Private Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Hotel Miraflores Collection
- Casa Andina Private Collection - Miraflores Hotel Lima
All guests must register and show valid identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 205.00
Breakfast costs between PEN 50 and PEN 120 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for PEN 84 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 95 per vehicle (one-way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.