I should have read the reviews!! Don't recommend!! This was the worst place I've ever stayed. Started with the smell in the room, then there was black mold in the wall and carpet, towels were stained so bad they looked dirty (I didn't touch them!), we had NO blanket on the bed (so we turned the heat on to stay warm, but it automatically changed to ac and temp dropped to 61!!), hole IN the sheet, pillows were in REALLY bad shape, no phone in the room to call front desk, coffee pot was missing the tray to use it, nasty yellow spots on the bathroom door and walls, picture torn off the wall (eyeball drawing on the wall instead), and then there was security......... we sat outside the room (with the door wide open to hopefully air it out) and a security guard came and told us we could NOT sit outside our room (we were not being loudor obnoxious) because some other lady on the backside had sat out her room and they told her she had to go to the pool area! We were not her nor were we blocking the walkway or being loud. Ive never had that happen before! Trying to load the pictures!