BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
• Bedroom 1: double bed, shelving, wardrobe and bedside units
• Bedroom 2: double bed, bedside units, drawers and large wardrobe
• Living room: double sofa bed
• Bathroom 1: large shower cubicle, sink with 2-drawer unit, mirror, toilet, bidet and hair dryer
Contemporary furnishings and modern fittings throughout the apartment
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, dishwasher, crockery/cutlery, kitchen utensils, coffee machine, toaster and kettle
• Air conditioning/central heating included
• Bed linen and towels included
• Baby high chair and cot
Not included in the price, to be paid on site:
• Tourist tax 3,00 euros per day per person for the first 7 nights. Tax requested from April 1st to October 31
• Final cleaning 50,00 euros
• Late arrival fee after 8:00 PM: 50,00 euros
Ideal for a family or group of friends looking for a holiday in the sun
Enjoy a relaxing stay at this centrally located apartment situated close to Sorrento’s main attractions and the high spots of the Amalfi Coast
• Choose from a large selection of local restaurants, with the closest just 200m away.
• Shop for local produce and groceries in the nearby shops (200m).
• Stroll through the historic centre of Sorrento and explore the 15th-century Duomo and the Museo Correale di Terranova.
• Visit local towns – the bus stop for buses to Positano, Amalfi and Ravello is 500m away.
• Take the Circumvesuviana Sorrento train (500m) to reach Pompeii, Herculaneum and Naples.
• Choose from several beaches, including the sandy Cala di Puolo in Massa Lubrense (4km) and the pebbly beach at Marina del Cantone (9km).
• Hop on a ferry or hydrofoil from Sorrento port to the stylish island of Capri.
• Naples Capodichino International Airport – 50 km.
Enjoy the convenience of local transport options and take advantage of the quieter months of the year to get the best of Sorrento
• The apartment is on the first floor - no elevator
• There is no parking space. If you do have a car with you, you can park in a public car park (pay locally), but we recommend using public transport where possible.
• Sorrento is busy during July and August. Its mild climate means that visiting in early summer or early autumn is a great option.
• You’ll have everything you need close by in terms of local restaurants and food shops. When you want to dine out away from the crowds, head for one of the family-run seafood tavernas in the nearby port.
A high-quality, centrally located apartment ideal for a family or friends.
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
This property does not have lifts.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property accepts credit cards.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99 owing to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information on the booking confirmation.