Also known as
- Bora Bora Four Seasons Resort
- Four Seasons Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200.00 per person, per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 35000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 17500.00 (from 5 to 12 years old)
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
Resort fee inclusions:
- Pool access
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Concierge/valet service
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of XPF 4959 for adults and XPF 2480 for children (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of XPF 12288 per person (roundtrip)
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.