* QUEENSTOWN'S LARGEST PRIVATE SCENIC BALCONY
* CENTRAL QUEENSTOWN LUXURY * PRIVATE PARKING
* WEEKLY RATES AVAILABLE
* BESPOKE C-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
Smack in the vibrant centre of dynamic, sophisticated, lively Queenstown is The Shotover. Boasting immense levels of infectious personality, our central luxury apartment is in an enviable in-town location high above the CBD. The perfect combination of luxury blended with the essence of Queenstown - breathtaking, panoramic lake and mountain views and a unique rooftop terrace for sun-splashed outdoor living.
* Sun-splashed outdoor living on Queenstown’s largest private scenic balcony.
* Large three-bedroom apartment in downtown Queenstown with breathtaking mountain and lake views.
* SmartTV, Apple TV, Sound-bar Speaker, unlimited wifi – embrace your inner geek!
* Heart of Queenstown. Flat walk home within minutes.
A hugely popular choice of families, funksters and full-on aesthetes alike, a stylish, private, warmth enfolds you when you enter the luxury apartment. The Shotover boasts three oversized ensuite bedrooms which are readily-accessed from a designer-created drawing and dining room. An enormous outdoor rooftop-garden adds a botanical flourish and overlooks the buzzing town, with vistas across Queenstown Bay on Lake Wakatipu and onto the majestic Remarkables mountains. The walls are dripping with a diverse and eclectic selection of original works which represent pieces sourced from New Zealand and around the world. Double-glazing of the entire frontage of glass and gentle underfloor heating means you keep the stunning views and creature comforts.
You’re spoiled for choice of cuisine here in Queenstown’s hub with hundreds of dining options only a short stroll from home. If you feel like hunkering down you have a fully equipped kitchen suitable for a chef and by arrangement, your refrigerator can be stocked before you arrive if you want to embrace your inner foodie. Any unsavoury splashes can be dealt with in the laundry stocked with complimentary products.
Entertainment is always at your fingertips, with a Smart television, Apple TV, Sound-bar Speaker and superfast fibre-optic connectivity with WiFi. Underfloor heating throughout and luxury soft-furnishings give the feel of being warmly embraced by vibrant Queenstown.
Secure, underground private parking for your vehicle, means you are never far away from exploring the local area or adventures further afield.
At 45 degrees south, we are lucky enough to have long, lingering summer twilights, where the barbecue and entertaining in the garden become delicious rituals.
Your welcome is that you are always welcome! You’re worth every moment.
For bookings of seven nights or more your holiday home will be serviced mid-stay. For additional servicing, request prior to arrival, charges apply. At no cost, we can supply a high chair and portacot for infants, simply request at time of booking.
Five night minimum stay over Christmas and New Year. ‘From’ price reflects minimum number of guests at low season.
All reservations confirmed subject to the Booking Terms and Cancellation Policy displayed at the time of booking. Our guests accept the booking has been made reading these policies, which include our C19 Policy also displayed on our company website, for travel affected by Government Imposed Travel Restrictions.
1. Observe and respect the arrival and departure times
2. Tidy away dishes, leaving the kitchen as you find it.
3. Remove footwear inside, and use the coasters provided.
4. Outdoor balconies must be vacated between 10pm and 7am. Disturbances will be taken very seriously. Please take your parties into town.
5. Reservation is strictly limited to the confirmed guests only.