This is not a good resort, especially if you have kids. I am compelled to give this review as the staff was highly RACIST!! Few things to highlight:
1. I requested a king-sized bed two months in advance during my booking. I mentioned that I have a 3years old kid, but they gave me two separate beds; My little one was compelled to sleep in between the joining beds. When I asked them that I requested this, they said that the king size was subject to availability. We booked two months in advance with a special note, wondering what is subject to availability.
2. When my wife requested the chef to cook baby food in the kitchen, the guy said he was busy. My wife literally cried because of this!
3. The housekeeping staff is sleeping. They will clean only the visible area in the room, not even moving a suitcase or, for that matter, a slipper. They will also not arrange the bedding. I was doing that myself every day.
4. When you go to the restaurant, the waiter will avoid eye contact, showing they are busy. So you have to go to them and REQUEST them to take the food order. Then they will come after 15 mins with Menu. A simple lunch took our precious 2.5 hours of vacation time!
5. You ask for a sugar sachet or anything to be delivered to the room, which will take 1 hour.
Literally, everyone is sleeping here. They are friendly towards WESTERN tourists and biased towards Asians, especially India and surrounding countries.
I strongly advise any Indian family to don't book a room h