Choose dates to view prices

Room options

Vanhna, 1-night trip with friends

Derek, 1-night trip

Edward, 2-night trip

8/10 Very good

Amanda greeted us warmly and checked us in. The room was very comfy and clean. The biggest bathroom I've ever been in. Little things (to me) really mean a lot...mints and earplugs on the bed,knob by the shower to hang a towel,free water etc. There were a couple free drink too but that was ruined by the sour attitude of the bartender and night staff. The answer to "I'm sorry, this is not what I thought I ordered " is "oh,wow,let me get you something else". Otherwise 9 out of 10. Did I mention awesome shower?
Robert, 1-night romance trip

ozge, 2-night trip

10/10 Exceptional

The staff was friendly and helpful. The facility was clean. The room was comfortable.
Bob, 2-night romance trip

8/10 Very good

We arrived and learned the bar and restaurant would be closed for a large event, some 150 people. The hotel claimed they had sent an email saying so, but none was received by me. Plus, we had been traveling for week, so a notice would not have helped. Further when after we ate elsewhere, we returned to a full parking lot, No spaces had been reserved for the hotel occupants. Of course, there was no credit given on our bill with a hotel that advertised a bar and restaurant no longer having it; and the lack of parking. The hotel simply ignored the complications they generated and failed to communicate well. My question now is: should we book this hotel again and maybe incur similar the issues?
Terry, 1-night family trip

10/10 Exceptional

Very elegant, more than i imagine it to be will love to stay there again !!!
George, 1-night romance trip