Also known as
- Eriyadu Island
- Eriyadu Island Resort
- Eriyadu Resort
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 24 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 140.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 70.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 140.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Boat and shuttle transfer per adult: USD 165 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 82.5 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 11 years old)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 0 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.