Also known as
- Biyadhoo Island Biyadoo Island
- Biyadhoo Island Resort Biyadoo Island
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 65.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50.00 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 65.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50.00 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 190 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 140 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 12 years old)
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
Resort fee inclusions:
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge/valet service
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 190 per person (roundtrip)
Airport shuttle service for children costs USD 140.00
WiFi is available in public areas for USD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.