Also known as
- Estelar Hotel Spa & Centro Convenciones
- Estelar Paipa Hotel Paipa
- Estelar Paipa Hotel Spa & Centro Convenciones
- Estelar Paipa Spa Centro Convenciones
- Estelar Spa Centro Convenciones
- Hotel Centro Convenciones Paipa
- Paipa Estelar
- Paipa Hotel
- Paipa Hotel Estelar
- Spa Paipa
Please note that children 11 years old and younger that stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Guests who purchase a package that includes accommodation and food service may be exempt from the National Sales Tax. For more information, please contact the office using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.