Also known as
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort
Children are welcome in the Garden Room and Beach Villa rooms. Only guests of 18 years and older will be accommodated in Jacuzzi Beach Villas & Jacuzzi Water Villas.
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via floatplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 115.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 58.00 (from 2 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 115.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 58.00 (from 2 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 115.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: USD 58.00 (from 2 to 4 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 350 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 175 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.