All hotels in Buenos Aires, Argentina

• This hotel is arranged over 4 floors

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 2 PM-Midnight
  • Check-out time is Noon
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Be Trimos Hotel Buenos Aires
  • Be Trimos Hotel
  • Be Trimos Buenos Aires

Policies

Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.

For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.

Mandatory fees

The charges below are included in the total price displayed:

• Resort fee

Optional extras

Self parking costs ARS 150 per day

Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of ARS 90 per person (approximately)

Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of ARS 500 per vehicle (roundtrip)

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
  • Poolside bar
  • Multilingual staff
Facilities
  • Year Built 2007
  • Elevator/lift
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
  • Rooftop terrace
Accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • In-room accessibility
  • Roll-in shower

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning
  • Free WiFi
  • Daily housekeeping

Special features

Spa

Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.

Be Trimos Hotel, Buenos Aires’s small print

• Be Trimos Hotel Buenos Aires
  • Be Trimos Hotel
  • Be Trimos Buenos Aires

Policies

Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.

Mandatory fees

The charges below are included in the total price displayed:

• Resort fee

Optional extras

Self parking costs ARS 150 per day

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Good 3.6 /5 from 239 reviews

Good3.0 / 5
The hotel is closing in a few weeks. Its obvious they don't care. Room wasn't all that clean. Pool probably hadn't been chlorinated in a while either, ha! Very relaxed staff meant we could get a super later check out.
1 night trip with friends
Poor1.0 / 5
My luggage was stolen. Avoid this hotel
I stayed at this hotel in 2011 when it was called Axel. Things have changed significantly. It is now falling apart and very shabby. We spent one night here in transit and made the horrendous mistake of leaving our luggage in storage with them. When we returned two weeks later to spend two more nights in B.A., we were told that the luggage had been stolen at gun point. As you can imagine, this was devastating. I immediately suspected that the hotel staff had simply created the story and had stolen our luggage themselves. The hotel did nothing to improve our stay; no upgrade, no refund, no reimbursement for my belongings. The manager brought me to the police station to file a report and told me he would contact me when he heard from the insurance company. It has been three weeks and I have heard nothing, despite sending them repeated emails. This only goes to strengthen my suspicions. Beware of this hotel. The staff told me they had been robbed multiple times. If that is true, it is not secure and you should look elsewhere or keep your belongings with you at all times. Shame on me for trusting a hotel.
1 night romance trip
Fair2.0 / 5
Decaying Modern Hotel.
It used to be a great hotel. They have let the condition deteriorate: wood is warped in the room, there is mold growing in the bathtub, the hot tubs have decaying tape over them telling people they are out of service. The bar is closed. The front desk staff will give you a key but they do little else, they are friendly though. The design of the hotel is modern, clean and interesting. I wish the old management were back or the new management realized that these details do matter.
2 night romance trip
Fair2.0 / 5
Disappointing Stay
I saw a bit of negative reviews, but decided to give it a try based on the very low price. First, I encountered one staff member who was unpleasant to say the least. If I had not met with other staff who turned out to be much nicer--possibly showing this staff member had a problem with me personally--I would have given a lower review. Because of the structure of the shower, the entire floor is stone, which is not the most pleasant to walk on barefoot. I also slipped twice coming out of the shower into the main bedroom. Hoped the TV would have at least one English language option and there was none. I was given a room facing the street and despite it being a small street, I heard all the street noise. Worse, I heard my neighbours. All the time. Doing everything from talking to laughing and more. I would not stay again.
3 night trip
Good3.0 / 5
OK, but needs some improvement. Staff friendly!
I loved the heated glass bottom swimming pool on the 5th floor that looks down the stair well to the basement! The use of this pool and gym is not included in the stay and is a fee that is a little expensive because they call it a "spa"., only the jucuzzi hot tubs were with warm water, not hot. The saunas were not on and the gym equipment was only three pieces of equipment. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room walls are paper thin so you hear every word of the other guests. I had to complain at 1 am in the morning that the two women in the next room were keeping me awake. They called the room and finally I could sleep. The rooms in front of the hotel face the street and are noisy. I think overall the hotel was fine for the money that I paid, but really they could clean the rooms better. The wall were looking warn and kind of stained from over use. I think that this is a problem in Argentina that things get cleaned only on the surface and look worn out and dingy. A little soap and water on the walls would help improve the quality of this hotel.
1 night business trip

Be Trimos Hotel, Buenos Aires

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us