Also known as
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- St Regis Fort Lauderdale
- The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Valet parking costs USD 35 per night
Rollaway beds are available for USD 30.00 per day
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 36 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
WiFi is available in guestrooms for USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.