Also known as
- Locanda Poste Vecie
- Locanda Poste Vecie Condo
- Locanda Poste Vecie Condo Venice
- Locanda Poste Vecie Venice
- Poste Vecie
- Locanda Poste Vecie Hotel Venice
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 June to 14 October.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 35.00 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.