All hotels in Troy, New York, United States of America

• This hotel has 5 rooms

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 4 PM-8 PM
  • Check-out time is 11 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Free WiFi in public areas

• Free WiFi in rooms

Transportation

Parking

• Free self parking (limited)

Other information

• Phone

Recent reviews

Excellent 4.2 /5 from 55 reviews

Great hospitality!
The breakfast was delicious. Tina is a wonderful and informative hostess. It was great fun to meet the other guests at breakfast.
2 night romance trip
Good3.0 / 5
Frustrating Arrival
Arrived early which we had informed the owner. However, upon arriving, it was quite frustrating, because we were not able to contact owner. There was no note for us on the door, plus we didn't have the combination to enter the B&B. However, after we finally were able to get to our room, we saw what a beautiful, old building it was. The breakfast was fantastic.
1 night romance trip
Outstanding5.0 / 5
I'm sold on bed and breakfasts!
My girlfriend and I were in Troy for my college buddy's wedding. I have never been to a bed and breakfast before, so I wasn't sure what to expect, other than there's only breakfast (duh) and I would REALLY have to keep the volume down. Tina, the owner, was very kind, as well as a pleasant conversationalist and a quality chef. Remember that this location IS A HOUSE, in a residential area -this is not the place to have an after-party of any kind. It is, however, a quiet place to stay at a great price. We did not spend much time in the neighborhood, as the wedding was in Downtown Troy. I walked around a little and saw a community garden, a community center, and the Troy Bike Rescue -as the name implies, they fix up bicycles. Should I find myself in Troy again, I will definitely go back to the Olde Judge Mansion. I strongly recommend this bed and breakfast, and if I'm in other cities, I'll look for a bed and breakfast as an option.
2 night trip with friends
Pleasantly surprised
Husband and I stayed for business. It was close to everything we needed and I felt like I was Visiting family.
1 night business trip
Great value
I was in town for one night. The place is great with a very friendly host.
1 night family trip

Olde Judge Mansion, Troy

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us