All hotels in Tracy, California, United States of America
You can collect® Rewards nights here

2 stars
3511 N Tracy BlvdTracyCA95376United States of America, 855-239-9479
Price GuaranteePrice Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
  • Modesto, CA (MOD-Modesto City - County) 38-min drive; 32.1 miles/51.7 km
  • Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) 72-min drive; 77.6 miles/124.9 km
  • Free self parking
  • RV, bus, and truck parking
2.6 / 5
WiFi system needs upgrading
More comfort would be nice
Room needs to be redecorated
Food could be better

• This hotel is arranged over 3 floors

• Check-in time starts at 1 PM
  • Check-out time is 11 AM

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

• Children (18 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

• Pets not allowed

Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per day

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free buffet breakfast
  • Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
  • Outdoor seasonal pool
  • Outdoor pool
  • 24-hour front desk
  • Laundry facilities
  • Multilingual staff
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
  • In-room accessibility

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning

Mandatory fees

Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay

Optional extras

Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per day

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

2.6 /5 from 81 reviews

Poor1.0 / 5
Don't stay here, especially if you have children. It's in a bad part of town. Went to the Denny's across the street and walked out to get s diaper out of my car and stumbled right into aN ongoing drug deal. When we were done, we were walking out to our car and there was a man squatted down near the door, using the light to do "something" with white powder scattered on a piece of paper. He looked up at my husband, myself, and my 2 year old son, looked back down and proceeded with what he was doing. Ok, now to the hotel. The rooms and hotel look nice on the picture, but don't be fooled. The carpets are thin and stained. The couch in the room was dirty and had stains all over it. The sheets were clean (I tripled checked) and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very basic and dingy. We were on the 2nd floor, and from about 1130-0330 there was a party in the room above us. The floors must be thin because we were awake listening to very loud rap music, laughing, screaming, bottles dropping on the floor. Finally at around 0300, I called down to the front desk to complain. The woman at the front desk said she'd call the room above us. I did appreciate that within 15 minutes, the music was turned down. But we continued to hear their loud footsteps and conversations till around 0400. Don't stay here. Pay the extra money and stay somewhere safe, quiet, and clean!
2 night family trip
Outstanding5.0 / 5
Great price,
The room was fantastic. Pictures are accurate and the free breakfast was hot and fresh.
1 night business trip
Fair2.0 / 5
No working shower in my room
Just needed a place for the night. TV had a snowing picture. Big boxy TV. Went to take a shower in the morning in Room 428. Shower didnt work as the knob you pull up to have the shower come on was stuck. Had to take a bath instead. Yuk. I went to complain upon check out about the shower. Desk clerk says to me you said something about this yesterday didnt you. I said no i was here just the 1 night. She says she will get maintenance on this. If they already knew it didnt work why wasnt it already fixed when I checked in. My biggest complaint. She didnt offer a partial credit or anything. Just says she will report the shower problem. No frills place. Wont stay here again.
1 night trip
Good3.0 / 5
You get what you pay for!
Terrible beds. TV channels were fuzzy reception. You get what you pay for. The shower is large, no tub. Just a tad bit better than a motel 6. You do get free breakfast. Strange that check-out is 11 am.
1 night romance trip
Good3.0 / 5
the tracy
i stayed to be close to the Stockton airport
3 night family trip

Econo Lodge, Tracy

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us