Mar 29, 2023
Could have been better
We have stayed at the property multiple times and always have been nice. We unfortunately got a room that was in terrible condition. Black mold all over the bathroom ceiling because the fan was broke. Fire detector was ripped off the wall. The carpet runners on the wall were not attached and just hanging off the wall. We had no wash clothes and when we asked, were told no that there were none available. We had to stay in the room overnight due to no other availability. When we brought this up the next day, they said they would take care of it. After a day out, when we came back, they had only spray painted the ceiling to cover the mold. Nothing else was addressed. We did end up getting moved to a new room that was 100% better. I hope that they do not let anyone book that room until all maintenance issues and the mold is cleared up.
Verified Hotels.com guest review