Welcome to my home. This modern studio apartment is centrally located with easy access to downtown and tucked away in a residential and family filled neighborhood.
This unit features a living area, a kitchenette, a dining area and a laptop friendly workspace. Its modern living area has a King bed and a 55" smart TV. The kitchenette is fully stocked for cooking.
This studio apartment is newly renovated, with new furniture, a fully stocked kitchenette, and an upgraded bathroom. You'll enjoy top of the line appliances and all the comforts of home while enjoying the benefits of being in such a central location.
The King bed is very comfortable and the 55" smart TV comes with Netflix preloaded. We also have high-tech digital locks for peace of mind.
Please don’t smoke inside my home or you will be charged a $150 fine or your full security deposit.
We offer on-site free parking on the laneway.
You'll have complete access to the apartment.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The apartment is in the west/central part of Ottawa, and a 15-20 minute drive to all major downtown attractions as well as Ottawa's finest restaurants, coffee shops, museums, and art galleries.
Nearby attractions include Parliament Hill, Rideau Center, Byward Market, Rideau Canal, Little Italy, China Town, all of the Museums (Canadian War Museum, National Gallery, Canadian Museum of Nature, Canadian Museum of Science and Technology, Canadian Museum of History, and the Canadian Museum of Space and Aviation), Commissioner's Park, Dows Lake Pavillion, several hiking trails, the waterway (popular for kayaking), and Gatineau.
There's also Nordique spa, which is a 30-minute drive in Chelsea, Quebec. It is absolutely beautiful with thermal baths and spas. I'd highly recommend it if you're able to go!
We offer on-site free parking on the laneway. The apartment is a 2-minute walk from public transit and on a quiet street.
Other Things to Note:
1. Pets up to 70lbs. are very welcome at our home. The pet fee is $50/animal.
2. We're happy to deliver:
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
3. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover
3. Please clean up after yourselves and your pets. Large messes will result in an additional cleaning fee.