This price includes:
- Utilities (water - gas for kitchen use - electricity)
- wireless internet connection
- weekly linen, initial and final cleaning
- Zer0Dep Guarantee = You do not pay the security deposit on balance or on arrival and you have EuropAssistance coverage in case of accidental damage to the property during your stay (up to the maximum of € 1,500.00 and with the limitations provided).
- EuropAssistance insurance to cover penalties in the event of cancellation of the stay = In addition to objectively documentable and unpredictable health or work reasons at the time of booking, you can cancel and be reimbursed in case of reasons related to: Covid-19 infections, epidemics and pandemics that directly affect you, your travel companion or family member; terrorist attack that hit the place of stay.
- Stay cancellation cover due to lockdown = It protects you and your travel companions in the event that you are forced to cancel your stay in the 30 days prior to the scheduled check-in date, due to the occurrence of Covid-19 epidemic containment measures officially imposed by the Governments/competent authorities.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. This elegant country home, skilfully restored in typical Italian style with terracotta floors and wooden-beamed ceilings, is decorated simply and elegantly with cosy, warm rooms finely finished with soft colours and hand-painted floral decorations and furnished with a collection of antique furniture. The distinguishing feature of the villa is undoubtedly the portico, ideal for enjoyable morning breakfasts or romantic dinners while admiring the view of the sea and the rolling hills on the Marche/Romagna border.
The villa has two floors. The main entrance leads into the living area consisting of a beautiful eat-in kitchen and a large living room divided into a TV area and a dining area. Next to the kitchen is the laundry area and a small guest bathroom. Continuing along the corridor, an internal staircase goes up to the first floor with two double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathroom (one with tub and shower and one with shower), a twin bedroom, a further double bedroom and a bathroom with shower. The second wing of the villa is accessible from the ground floor, with access from the outside via two doors. The first door leads into a hallway; from this hallway, a door leads to a ground-floor apartment with sitting/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom with shower, while an internal staircase leads up to the first floor with a suite composed of a sitting room with kitchenette, a private terrace, a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower. The second door leads to an internal staircase that goes up to the first floor with another suite consisting of a sitting room with kitchenette, a double bedroom and a bathroom with tub.
Air conditioning only in the bedrooms
The entire fenced-in property extends for about 1.500 sq m over mostly level terrain. The beautiful area with the pool is surrounded by beautiful plants while the remaining part of the property is a succession of olive trees, tall trees, bushes, roses and other aromatic herbs. The strong point of the property is the large portico overlooking the garden and pool, furnished with table and chairs for convivial meals.
The regular-shaped pool is on the same level as the villa and just 10 m from it. Measuring 9 x 4 m with a constant depth of 1,30 m, it is lined in PVC and has chlorine purification and a ladder for access to the water. The area is equipped with an umbrella, deckchairs, chairs and tables. The pool is open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday of October.
Pets: On request. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
Handicap: Uncertified Structure
Fenced-in property: Yes
We remind you that at check-in you will have to pay the tourist city tax, where applicable.
Extra on Request:
- Extra cleaning (€ 22,00/h per cleaner)
- Extra linen (€ 15,00 per person)
- Heating (€ 40.00 / day)
- Extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 30,00/week/animal)