Also known as
- Meeru Island
- Meeru Island Meerufenfushi
- Meeru Island Resort
- Meeru Island Resort Meerufenfushi
- Meeru Resort
Guests will be charged a consumption-based utility fee at check-out. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 115.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 58.00 (from 2 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 115.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 58.00 (from 2 to 14 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 230 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 115 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 14 years old)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.