Also known as
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Venice Airport
- Courtyard Marriott Venice Airport
- Courtyard Venice Airport
- Courtyard Venice Airport Marriott
- Marriott Courtyard Venice Airport
- Marriott Venice Airport
- Venice Airport Marriott
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
Self parking costs EUR 10.00 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Casino shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.