Also known as
- Baros Hotel
- Baros Hotel Maldives
- Baros Maldives
Guests who book a Honeymoon rate plan must present a valid marriage certificate issued within 6 months of travel to receive the Honeymoon rate and benefits. The hotel reserves the right to amend the rate if valid proof is not provided. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 434.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 217.00 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 460.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 230.00 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- Transfer service fee per adult: USD 234
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 117 (roundtrip), (from 8 to 12 years old)
Rollaway beds are available for USD 150.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.