All hotels in Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States of America

1 stars
905 East Chocolate AvenueHersheyPA17033United States of America, ‏800-491-6126
Best Price GuaranteeBest Price Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
1.9 / 5
Value for money
Fairly good value for money
Service

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time starts at 3 PM
  • Check-out time is 11 AM

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Other information

• Smoke-free property

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Coffee/tea in a common area
Services
  • 24-hour front desk
Facilities
  • Number of buildings/towers - 2

In the room

Home comforts
  • Air conditioning
  • Iron/ironing board (on request)
Freshen up
  • Partially open bathroom
  • Shower/tub combination
  • Hair dryer (on request)
Be entertained
  • Access via exterior corridors

Recent reviews

1.9 /5 from 49 reviews

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
We wound up not staying here, thebplace was beyond disgusting. My husband is a throat cancer survivor and as a result he breaths through a hole in his neck. He no longer has the benefit of a filter through his nose. When we explained the situation to the front desk they couldn't care less and refused to give us our money back statung we had "been in the room to long". My husband wound up fighting w hotels.com to get our money back as they stated they backed up their businesses and not the paying customer. We even called the local police and it's a sad state of affairs when the police department kbew exactly which establishment we were talking about as they "get a ton of complaints about that place". We finally got our money back from hotels.com and wpund up staying at a lovely Day's Inn down the road for a fraction of the price AND a delicious breakfast. Even if you are desperate do not waste your money there. I sat on the bed for 5 minutes and was itchy all over for hours after, even after taking a shower in the new hotel. Probably the most disqusting thing I have ever encountered in all my travels.
1 night family trip
Poor1.0 / 5
I had the worst time there I woke up and there was
I had the worst time there I woke up and there was bugs in my bed
1 night romance trip
Aweful Stay
The stay was aweful
1 night romance trip
Good3.0 / 5
Happy that people still care about the fellow man.
What this hotel lacked in condition, was well made up for by the care and concern of the young woman and husband that manage the inn. I was working nights, and sleeping during the day during my stay. The woman noted that my car was there during the day and I had the door locked and wouldn't answer for maid service. The second day, she persisted on knocking until I was forced to answer. At checkout, she apologized profusely for waking me but explained she was concerned because my car had not seemed to move and I wasn't answering for maid service. It was refreshing to see someone so concerned for a complete stranger. There's hope for humanity yet.
3 night business trip
disgusting!
It was so outdated and dirty. Cannot believe this was on hotels.com. do not stop, keep driving.
1 night family trip

Hershey Travel Inn, Hershey

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us